This Might be Mike Gundy's Best Coaching Job Yet

Gundy has already pointed to the QB position as the weak link in scoring 45-50 points a game. A Weeden, Rudolph, or Robinson, he alludes, doesn’t come around every fourth recruiting cycle, and we don’t have one of those guys on the team this year. He agrees the defense is winning games for us, and he says he saw the change coming five years ago (from an offensive priority, ie. QB play) to a defensive game, hence he swapped four offensive scholarships over to the defensive side, and it is paying dividends in the Big 12, because the game is changing across the country.

2 Likes

Gundy was wrong about his offense. Did he not say they were going to score a lot of points this season?

1 Like

Season not over

1 Like

Until then Roberto, I’ll be waiting for all those points to be coming in the future!!!

Good for u

1 Like

If Gundy was a great coach he’d figure out how to fix the offense,defense being all the feild so much isn’t great& they can only carry a team so far. I wouldn’t be surprised if after this season is done Shane transfers to a school he can actually play at& let him be unleashed,then just have SS for 1 more season which be him then a freshman as only scholarship QBs next season which stoll wouldn’t be great for the offense

1 Like

We always have Gunnar!!!

2 Likes

One thing about the offense that’s helping the defense is amount of time. Last 3 weeks the offense has been on the field 10 more minutes. That keeps the d fresh.
As for qb we got gunnar.

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious how you fix this offense. You give Ethan Bullock the reigns and watch him thrive!!!

Who is shane bullock.

1 Like

Read my post again.

Why is Ethan Bullock still on the team??? That was the worst 2 drives of football I’ve ever seen in my life.

3 Likes

He’s on the team because Mike Gundy and Tim Rattay still think he’s good enough to be on scholarship and be a D1 athlete. You know…the guys who can’t teach Sanders how to be a reliable D1 QB.

We can’t relocate his scholarship so mite as well have him.

Yea I did read it. It was hilarious. To bad u fixed it

1 Like

Fixed it before you posted the question.

Is that like the 5 sec rule for drop food. U go by these kind of rules

1 Like

It’s not my fault your too slow to respond.

Is SI completely healthy? I heard a rumor he may have a slight tear in his labrum. That might explain his lack of arm strength i the game he played earlier this year.

I think he’s probably bummed out that an interception machine is on the field, and his head coach still doesn’t have any confidence in him.