Three Burning Questions Ahead of Oklahoma State's Week 3 Matchup with Arkansas Pine Bluff

Joy it is the prime way fcs schools get their budget money your taking that away. And, the fact we are rivals with msu.

So giving your underclassmen the challenge of an APB team that won two games last season will help us against P5 conference opponents in the future?

Why not prepare your team (and roster depth) for bigger challenges that will help take on bigger roles in the future. I’m sorry, but APB
before taking on the defending conference champions doesn’t seem to me like it’s going to help with anything. You don’t challenge the starters or the depth you have by taking on a cupcake before a big conference opener. If you want to truly know the quality of your depth you most likely aren’t going to find that out playing APB.

That sounds pretty embarrassing. Have we really stooped to the level that we consider an FCS school a rival now? You think we’re Kansas or something? How about trying to beat some P5 schools that we’re supposedly rivals with?

Yes because for those guys it’s not really about the quality of competition but getting the live reps in a real game moving at full speed. They need to understand how to communicate, how to call in plays during a game, how to line up against different formations. You don’t get those live reps in practice that’s why we had so many blown assignments against CMU. That way if someone gets thrust into a larger role later in the season due to injury the first time they’re having to do all of this at game speed isn’t against Baylor or OU or Texas.

2 Likes

Not even smart enough to understand sarcasm. Thats why jokes on you go well over your head. Like i told your dad cup cakes taste great. Ask texas if losing ewers for a month or so was worth it to play Alabama.

I never said anything about playing perhaps the best college football program in history. I mentioned another G5. Looks like you don’t know how to pay attention still. Did you take your Ritalin today?

Well we have Alabama coming down the road.
It was about better compensation. I only wish you took your meds. Your the one bounce all over the place. You and your dad have always gone on about playing the big boys
Stop lieing.

Look at utah and oregon are doing

We don’t mind playing the big boys to see the true state of the program. It’s your daddy Gundy that wants to avoid them.

1 Like

Again double talk. I didnt mean play Alabama. We want to play big boys.

You and Gundy don’t.

Gundy gave his reason. I agree with it.

I feel the 3 games are a preseason. Our league is good enough. Last year if we beat a good team in first game like a ole miss or a&m. Tell me how would thatbhelped us when the title game or get us in the playoff after a title game lost. It wount change with playoff expansion or new league.

I jug reason. What is your reason. I want to read your illogical chit

Yes.

2 Likes

Arizona State is better than Nebraska and it’s not even close.

1 Like

I believe it is Nebraska 6 Arizona State 2

Oh, then I guess we’re better than Notre Dame. Also, Army is better than Clemson and LSU. Boise State is better than OU. Nebraska is better than Georgia. Stanford is better than Ohio State… you know what? It’s just easier to call you stupid.

1 Like

Records have to mean something or there is no such thing as a blue blood.

1 Like

Nebraska, like Army, is not a blueblood anymore. They do not get ranked preseason. They do get overhyped, maybe they have some blue fumes left, but they haven’t been relevant in almost two decades.

1 Like

Idk if SDSU is an auto W. They’re good and would love to beat us .

I agree it doesn’t do much for us at all to
Play them .

I don’t even know why you’re mentioning it. I never said you had to play Bama. I just said at least schedule another decent G5. You’re getting way off the topic and putting words into my mouth I never said. Can you just be an adult once instead of acting like a toddler with a temper tantrum all the time?

Gundy is scared to play Bama. We all know it. I’m willing to bet he wonders if he can change the schedule or get out of that game if possible. The last time we played a ranked BB in regular season was Florida State. That was over 8 seasons ago. If that doesn’t scream Gundy hates playing BB schools then I don’t know what will.

You know if you stick a truth serum in him he’s ecstatic he won’t be facing OU any longer. Would beating an A&M have helped? Well knowing the result of the season now most likely not. How about we ask this question? If Gundy doesn’t call a terrible offensive game plan against Baylor and wins the Big 12 does he get into the playoff?