Three-Star Defensive Lineman Luke Webb Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/three-star-defensive-lineman-luke-webb-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

The Cowboys land a physical DT from Texas.

Nice get! Strong and very quick for his size.

3 Likes

He looks like he’s going to do some real damage!!!

3 Likes

Dude could be a terror

2 Likes

Good commit !! Now let’s do some offense , Nardo seems to have his guys

2 Likes

Hopefully he doesn’t transfer.

Can’t we just be happy with his pledge ?

2 Likes

Not joy , he’s never happy, Negative Nancy

You truly cant help yourself. You really just repeat yourself on every point.

I have never seen you comment about the kid or the post. Its bad recruit, he will tranfers, no title, dunn dickey bad, seriously just try posting about the post.

No one liks to see a grown man cry

Doesn’t do any good if you’re losing half your commits after one season at OSU. Gundy had his best recruiting class in over 10 years in 2022, and now half those high caliber recruits he signed are gone after one year.

1 Like

It’s more realistic than blindly thinking Gundy is the second coming of christ like you believe. After 18 years of his crap I would think that you could see the writing on the wall with what Gundy is and isn’t capable of. It’s hard to get excited when we already know the outcome of the season before it starts.

1 Like

Are you fine with just letting your best recruits walk out the door and bringing in a D3 guy? Oh, why am I even asking. Of course you are :roll_eyes:.

1 Like

Only the gullible will continue to believe.

Again, this speaks VOLUMES. Gumby has been there for 18 years and we STRUGGLED to find a QB1. And, we had to go to the portal. Our first string QB for 4 years is now the 3rd string QB on a sub-par SEC team. lol. The 3rd string QB in a sub-par Big 10 conference is now our starting QB. That’s pathetic!!! It’s almost like everyone knows Sanders is a trash QB, except Gumby. Then we sent and got a D3 defensive guy??? He going to get eaten alive. We will be lucky to go 7-5. Then we will start our QB search all over next year. It would be comical if it weren’t so sad.

1 Like

One thing i know is gundy is the most winning active coach at osu or big 12. Has atleast as many titles as any active coach and more big 6 bowls and wins. Has 17 straight years of winning seasons. The thorn in his side is leaving.
You may not like his recuriting but he doesnt waste scholarship. People talk about chris being so great. He got 6 in the portal. 3 have never played. One is a one year qb when tgey have 2 4 stars on campus. Other school do it
This team will be fine with out the injuries. Will be favorable in 10 games. And seriously these last 4 years have been qb by the most up and down qb we have ever had.

1 Like

I post before what will it be like to not have sanders. He lost as many as he won. And never was healthy.

1 Like

Bless your little heart. Zero playoffs in 18 years. 1 Conference Championship in 18 years.

1 Like

And you think it was a successful experiment??? He had over 50 turnovers in 4 seasons. If we hadn’t wasted so much time and effort on a schitty QB, we could probably have better than a 3rd string for a starter right now.

1 Like

I throw this out there all the time and my offer still stands. I will bet you $100 that one of the 4 incoming teams wins a Big 12 Championship before Gundy wins another one.

2 Likes

I have addressed sanders. Bless your lil heart for being a moron. Will howard lost 11 ball games in arow now he is hero. Max was worse then sanders he is in the nfl. You put gundy on this high level so you can say he is bad.

1 Like