Three-Star Defensive Lineman Luke Webb Commits to Oklahoma State

He had a good coach. We don’t.

I used to be Gundy’s number 1 fan. I have pictures with him, autographed helmets and footballs, etc. But, I am smart enough to know when to fish and cut bait.

1 Like

Who seriously.
Italk about 2 coaches. You spot something and go with it. You have the attention of a gnat.
We went threw the same chit with matt and dave now it chris and sonny. Always up against gundy. Sonny had a nice run but no title. Chris had a title while losing 4 games. Matt has never got 10 wins. Dave has one good year out of 3. I never can say what i think of gundy because you keep ( continually) saying ignorant things.
You do understand stand what you say about other coach is their highlites.

1 Like

Well, hard to argue when they are out producing him. You are free to say whatever you want. No one is stopping you. Again, after 18 years we are getting beat by Kanasas…

1 Like

Also, We have been in the Conference Championship game 1 time since it started back up in 2017. I would have more hope if we had been in the game more than 1 time. If there truly is an argument for Gundy, then he should have been there more than 1 time. And the 1 time we did play for the title, our pathetic QB had 4 interceptions. Poor coaching. Period.

1 Like

Again we have been second 5 other times because of division and no title games. These coaches are not out doing gundy every year. Just one. Your argument is always the same build on false facts. Pulse gundy finished 3 but tied for 2nd.

1 Like

And how many of those were we second in because the losing team in the title game dropped below us after they lost?

1 Like

At the end of the day, he still has zero playoffs and 1 conference title. And he has struggled for years.

And, if you are that confident, make the bet!

Blah blah blah blah

1 Like

They won’t do it. They’re scared to make bets. They don’t have as much trust in Gundy as they claim they do. They only trust in Gundy after the fact. Of course, they’ll never admit that. Even if for some reason he fails to meet expectations, it will then be met with a barrage of excuses on why he can’t perform, and why he should still be receiving pay increases. My only hope is that when Gundy does decide to leave that Bob (and people like him) will continue following him out the door. That way the REAL fans of the program can focus on the program being better, and we can move on from being excited about being one of the 80+ teams that makes a bowl game (in other words, getting a participation trophy or game). Real fans support the actual football program.

Hey joy you should never ever talk about bets and keeping to your word on a bet. You lost a bet and then come sneaking back in as bill ? What a disgrace ,no backbone. , no character to welch on a bet. So doeven mention betting of standing behind your word. Crawfish should bd your name
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Tell me who’s out producing Gundy year in and year out ? You pull out individual seasons one may have , Aranda, Matt ,Chris …etc
You say you know what the product will be this season, okay Karnak what will our record be this season ? How many wins ? Of the current coaches in the league now Gundy has 6 10 win seasons. All the others combined have 4 ?
All you do is run your mouth like joy, nothing but individual years.
You and joy think we are the only ones having kids leave in the portal ? Check ATM , Arkansas, uo, When we do win there is an excuse for it
Why are you and joy even here ? Neither add anything, because you know nothing

I’ve never made a bet with you in my life. Keep thinking I’m this Joey guy though.

Did you not read what he just wrote? It’s obvious he’s taking into account conference titles. How many times do you expect him to point that out for you?

1 Like

You are such a :clown_face: real fans :joy::joy: a real fan backs their team whatever is out there. You and gumballl aren’t fans Neither of you know enough football to be commenting about it. Maybe follow tennis , that’s about you twos speed. Course you couldn’t keep score you tards

1 Like

You are joy , don’t keep denying that joy , same idiot talking points, same verbiage , , you must think people don’t recognize you ? A troll is a better description of you

1 Like

Overall record you idiot , i don’t want to play in a CC game then suck for 3 years and 2 losing seasons. I notice you don’t mention Texas , all 4/5 star players. Tell me how Gundy wins what he does if he recruits so bad

1 Like

You guys have no honor im not betting gurls like you. Its like betting against children. Will your mom testify that she will pay your debt

1 Like

I would rather take a chance and see what happens. Who cares if he is the winningest coach if he hasn’t really won that much of anything? We have stayed with Gundy and have barely done as good as most other programs. As I have said before. We already know what Gumby is and is not capable of. If he could win more than 1 he would have done that in the last 12 years since his last one. He was good for a while. Now it is getting embarrassing. Again, 18 years and we gave struggled to find a QB1 that isn’t a 3rd string QB. We just hired a D3 DC. Again, embarrassing. Gumby is 3-15 against OU…Embarrassing. Zero Playoffs, either BCS or CFP. Who cares about all of the bowls??? So what, he won 6 games and made it to a bowl. lol. Bowls other than the playoffs are meaningless. Even the Big 6 is a joke. Gundy is out of his league now. He used to be decent. Not so much anymore. I have thrown the bet out there. Come on. Take me up on it. You are all talk.

1 Like