Three-Star Defensive Lineman Luke Webb Commits to Oklahoma State

I would argue that a real fan knows when their team is making horrible decisions. Blindly following Gundy is like K-State keeping Snyder for so long. There is a point of diminishing returns. Also, keep in mind that Gundy is one of the highest paid coaches in the Big 12 and he has COMPLETELY underperformed based on that salary. Gundy may have the better record than some of the other coaches, but their resumes are better BY FAR than Gundy’s.

2 Likes

You would rather win one and then wait 10 years to play in another one or get close to another one? Hell. that’s what we are doing now! And what exactly is Gundy winning? His average is 8.7 wins a year and he is at 7.5 million. Dykes is at 4 million and he got to the National Championship in 2 years. Klieman just got a raise and he is only at $5.5 million and he has only been there a minute and has the same number of Conference Championships as Gundy. Liepold is barely making $3 million per year and he embarrassed Gundy last season. I don’t care about his overall record against Kansas. Gundy has been there 18 years and is underperforming. PERIOD. You say you don’t want to have horrible seasons if you switch coaches. Well, we are barely ahead of the curve as it is. It isn’t that far of a fall from where we are currently. I say we take a chance.

1 Like

Its amazing you think you know something. Writing novels like you head os cut off. Chickens do better.
You a waste of air

1 Like

they are at every other program too. It’s not a Gundy problem, it’s an NCAA problem.

1 Like

And you supposedly are a REAL fan? Don’t know how many fans are okay with wins and don’t seem to care about winning their conference. Or any fans that don’t have a problem with a coach who’s not only screwed the pooch once (2013), but twice (2021). Keep telling us we don’t know anything though :man_shrugging:.

And how exactly do you know that’s going to happen? It’s better than not winning the conference anyway (or even playing in the CCG) and being sucky or average for the next 2-3 years.

Actually once Snyder retired K State won a conference title within four years. They’ve also won three Big 12 titles in the last 20 seasons.

Joy you don’t !! You know nothing about the game. All you understand is CC and that’s it. Any moron would know that’s the ultimate goal You don’t understand the portal, you don’t see talent that’s come in. Your one brain cell only has one thought. I hate Gundy , you and gumball, the two loosest screws on this board
You shouldn’t even be here you are a chickenchit for welching on a beg

1 Like

Do you really earn your pay at work ? I bet there are people that say you are lazy and don’t deserve what you get. You think ? But it isn’t their business is it ? I bet you have to backup to take your check , right It free enterprise, you make as much as you can while you can. I don’t envy anyone making what they can. Tell me we aren’t way ahead of where we were 20 years ago
We were a under .500 ball club

1 Like

I am a little confused about this response. Strange that you speak so much of something you know nothing about.

Firegumby Esquire.

1 Like

Then how come you don’t understand it? I do understand the talent that’s came in. It’s probably just enough to get us to 8-4. Which would mean we most likely fall short of the ultimate goal (again).

You were confused when you came in here gumball. You and joy need to join arms and go have a coke with one straw :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Who’s not a fan:

• he doesn’t have an interest in the game
  • he doesn’t care about the players
  • he doesn’t watch games or news related to the team
  • he doesn’t chat on forums
  • he doesn’t voice his opinion

If a person does all these things, he is a fan. Even if he’s wrong about something, or his opinion doesn’t take into account all factors, or he doesn’t know much about football. No one has to know a lot about football to be a fan.

Where did you get that list , from the CNN sports blog ? Anyway you can strike it cause joy doesn’t fit in there. Football and he doesn’t know squat
A “ fan” doesn’t continually run the program down. No positive post’s except I hate Gundy :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like