Three Things Steve Sarkisian Said Entering the Longhorns' Game against OSU

He’s saying most of the kids that go to OSU were OSU fans, and most of the kids we get from Texas were not given an offer from Texas.

Furthest thing from the truth. We get the kids ou doesn’t care to get because of their national brand.

I know what he’s saying. He’s just wrong. OSU guys aren’t choosing OSU over OU, or any school for that matter, “because they are OSU fans”. I hate to sound like some a-hole, but you can tell some people haven’t gone thru the recruiting process. There are a ton of factors that go into where you choose to commit & being a fan when growing up is very, very far down on the list.

That’s a harsh way to say it, but that’s mostly the case. Of course there are occasions in which a kid will choose OSU over OU……but those are rarities. That’s why I’ve said forever that when OU is rolling, it HELPS OSU recruit in-state because OU will skip over some guys in state for highly ranked out of state guys

It might be harsh but it’s true

2 Likes

I mean that’s what your coach says all the time right? I mean they show videos of the Oklahoma kids talk about their recruiting and why they chose osu right? I guess your coach and these kids just lie for nothing?

Dude, have you not noticed we have been plucking the #1 kids in Oklahoma the last 5 years!!! That’s because they were ou fans?? And really wanted an offer but didn’t get it??? No man, they were Oklahoma state fans because ou was recruiting them also. Your not from here.

Dude what number one kids are you talking about. Kendal Daniels? Yea ou wanted to move him to a hybrid linebacker position so he committed to a&m decided he wanted to leave and ou didn’t want him anymore. Tayln shettron is not the number one player this year in Oklahoma. What other number ones are you talking about in the state of Oklahoma

2 Likes

You’re lost!!

2022: Gentry Williams. OU desperately wants him.
2021: Kendal Daniels. OU didn’t want him
2020: Andrew Raym. OU got him.
2019: Dax Hill. OU wanted him bad. Michigan
2018: Brey Walker. OU got him
2017: Justin Broiles. OU got him.
2016. Tramonda Moore. OU, OSU, and everybody else knew he wasn’t going to qualify academically.

Talyn Shettron. Yes OU wanted him. But not enough to where they were willing to waste a scholarship on his brother. So technically I’ll give you that one, even though there is an extenuating circumstance. You really don’t know how recruiting works chief

Talking about the best kids in Oklahoma dude that ou and osu battle for

So am I

Now if you wanna talk about the best kids in Oklahoma we get that dont fit your recruiting rankings problem let’s talk

1 Like

Ou didnt want Daniel’s as a safety. Saying they didn’t want is not true. The thing is with his size I’m sure he will move to lb. Any with ou safeties u guys couldn’t do worse.
Hill was not an ou slam dunk if he didn’t going to Michigan.
I’m glad we’re stole the brothers. The one will trun into a good te. He never played much. His hs coach said he will be used more.
I do know that rite now desean brown is waiting for an ou offer goes to the game, even tho we think he is coming here.
I will say it’s easier to go after higher recruits in oklahoma then ou.
It’s not like the two of us get the best. Last years draft was from tulsa.

1 Like

Kid chocking…what?

Or your chicken choking?

Can’t keep up with you

What?

Never understood your last post

Well it had nothing to do with a chicken choking or whatever the hell your trying to say

1 Like

I guess your on here to choke a chicken so I’m leaving you as a man.