Three Things Steve Sarkisian Said Entering the Longhorns' Game against OSU

You’re saying that the Texas kids that enroll at OSU……really wanted to go to Texas. But the Oklahoma kids that enroll at OSU……don’t want to go to OU? That’s ignorant. OU gets, for the most part, whatever in-state kid they want. NOT ALL THE TIME. But it is what it is.

Texas kids we get didn’t get offered by Texas so they fill disrespected

I’m aware. I agree. I’m not arguing that point. You then said that your kids from Oklahoma didn’t want to go to OU. That’s rarely true

@KetchupSicle and @jeff38 what does any of this have to do with Gundy underperforming the last several years?

1 Like

Yes, when your a kid from Oklahoma you are either an ou fan or Oklahoma stat fan. We get mainly kids that are Oklahoma stat fans. Texas kids would rather stay in Texas like our kids stay in Oklahoma but the Texas kids we get usually don’t get a in state offer. So you get more of the disrespect from Texas kids on Oklahoma teams.

Nothing

I think gundy can continue to under perform Saturday and win because of our defense.

Nothing. It’s where the convo has gone. Nobody is forcing you to read it……ammiright?

1 Like

I will tell ya this…this could be the worst this conference has been in a long time. Tcu’s run defense looks horrible and so does Tech’s. Also it might be the best stable of running backs this conference has had in a long time also.

Yeah I don’t agree with “we get kids that were Oklahoma State fans”. Recruiting doesn’t revolve around fandom. My son was/is a huge OU fan. Yet he would’ve gone to OSU in a heartbeat to play baseball. Brandon Weeden played baseball with me. Or, I should say I played ball with Brandon Weeden. He was a huge OU fan. As a matter of fact, I ran into him at the Cotton Bowl watching OU-TX……WHILE HE WAS THE STARTER AT OSU. My point being, if you’re being offered a full-ride football scholarship to OU & OSU……the majority of those kids sign with OU. Regardless of who your parents cheered for.

Looks like Robert is starting to rub off on you.

1 Like

I guess you will never get it then🤷‍♂️

Yes but if an Oklahoma kid has a Offer from both schools which most kids that go to ou or osu have both offers for the majority, then they will pick the school that they are a fan of. Way more good Texas kids than Oklahoma kids. This is why are roster is always full of Texas kids because Texas can’t recruit them all. If you don’t get this than your just trying to argue with me

U need to wait until we lose until u get help with gundy.
Dnt worry these next 10 days are big, and ur changes r good. I will fill sorry for u jug when we dnt lose.

1 Like

Nah. It’s just that you don’t have to read it. Simple concept boss

No. Again, you’re wrong. OU and OSU don’t go head to head for many kids at all. The ones they do, OU typically gets. The only part of this you’re right on is the obvious statement about Texas producing more kids.

Feel*

I don’t understand the Oklahoma kids that go to Arkansas. Those kids should be kicked out of the state as soon as they commit. Makes 0 sense.

1 Like

Don’t say this to these guys, they think because of Boone Pickens we should be competing with ou and Texas in recruiting

2 Likes

Yea, probably didn’t get an offer from ou or osu or they could just want to go play in the sec over big twelve.