Tired of Holliday thread

Please elborate

1 Like

Looks like I get to bump this today. Yes!

4 Likes

Do you? We’ve already won the series, so a win today would just be gravy. :wink:

I don’t settle for series wins.

1 Like

2 Likes

Real quiet in here…

1 Like

Because we already did our job by motivating the team.

8 Likes

If only the bball team responded similarly

3 Likes

Bump?

Definitely tired of Walton. Not impressed. Time to him to go. Offensively the team is fine. Pitching wise the team is a mess.

20 runs yikes. This was started as a mock thread that might turn into reality.

I would normally be pissed that you stole my thing, but frankly I don’t have the energy for it. :joy:

3 Likes

I’m not listening to press conferences as much as I need to, but it has seemed as though Josh is giving similar excuses or statements that some are just tired of hearing. Agree or disagree?

Bumping this cause Goon is gonna win baseball, aren’t they?! :flushed::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Someone talk me off the ledge. Or don’t. :joy:

Stop paying attention. Go fishing, disappear for a week, decouple from your phone and news sources.

5 Likes

Wise advice. Sadly, work had it on a couple of TV’s today. But, I will be occupied this weekend. Bro and nephews coming to hang out while SIL does the Pi Phi reunion thing. I’ll get a chance to unplug then for sure.

We’ll just accuse them of roiding like the softball team.

2 Likes

Going to try to ignore it, but fact is OU is in great shape. It pains me, as it did when they won it in the early 90’s after we had gone like 8 out of 10 years and finished runner up 2-3 times. We have owned them in baseball for 40 years, but they have 1 going on 2 national championships to our zip. How sick is that?

1 Like

We have a baseball national championship…