Top-100 Prospect Talyn Shettron Flips Commitment from OU to OSU

I love see what stupid stuff Joey will come up with.
This does tie in since presley didn’t get playing times then our new 4 star will not to.
Just Joey ignores alot of stuff.
And I talked about the flip being big.

No rebuttal in reference to what? Oh so now you can’t handle the heat so you have to leave the kitchen?

What makes you so pumped for 4th place? We had three NFL wide receivers in 2017 and still found a way to 3rd place. If we can’t get it done with veteran NFL ready players then it’s obvious we need to take a closer look at the coach. I’m glad we got him to flip but it’s not going to make a difference if he’s benched by the HC or his talents are limited by 2 play calls the entire game if he’s on the field.

Then go elsewhere bud , I would’ve really hated to see how you felt about the program before Gundy

1 Like

Before Gundy we had bedlam victories, bad facilities, good recruiting, and no money.

Since Gundy we have better facilities and more money, but bedlam wins are rare and recruiting has been stagnant.

1 Like

Oh 2 more bedlam victories between Simmons and miles and 0 conference championships🤷‍♂️ I really could careless about your opinion on anything, it’s just really annoying seeing you post the same on every post . But you do you hand

It took Miles four tries to get two victories in Bedlam. It’s taken Gundy sixteen tries to get two victories in Bedlam. One of those with a lot of help from Bob Stoops, Michael Hunnicutt, Tyreek Hill, and Mason Rudolph.

So when we are sitting at year 20 in the Gundy era with a 2-18 bedlam record, 1 conference title, stagnant recruiting, and the only thing to show for it is mediocre bowl wins and appearances are we going to say it was worth it?

Keep in mind he was given better facilities, an upgraded stadium, and blessed with Texas not being very good for over a decade now. An opportunity to cement his program as a consistent conference contender. Are we really and truly going to say it was worth it?

Thats all ur basing ever thing on is miles was 2 and 4. Miles played dirty. I know u like that.
Dnt blow ever thing out off proportion.
Especially on playing freshman.

Sixteen tries!!! With a better football program than ever before!!! And only two!! Two!!!

I thought we were 2 and 12

U didn’t say how u like miles playing dirty.
Both miles and briles hide criminal acts that should have got them arrested.
Best miles every did was 5th even tho u say he had all these great recruits he had coming. Why did he get worse.