Top-100 Prospect Talyn Shettron Flips Commitment from OU to OSU

Texas??? Really??? Your going to defend him beating a team that’s had one 10 win season since 2009 and that practically everyone else has been beating?

We gave up 62 points but okay… still has no relevance to the conversation

We gave up an opportunity to win the game also. No matter how you want to slice it Gundy and company still blew it when given another opportunity.

Oh thank you for clearing that up for me

Spin it any way you want to, when you put up 670 yards of offense and score over half a hundred points, it is not the offense’s fault the game was lost. And it absolutely had nothing at all to do with whether Tylan or any other freshman was on the field or not. Nothing at all.

2 Likes

Wallace would not and should not have started as a freshman over Ateman, or Johnson, or even Lacy or McCleskey for that matter. There’s more of an argument for Blackmon playing over Anyiam or Tracy Moore I guess, but he still wasn’t limited early in his career. If he wanted to he could have left for the NFL and been drafted rather early the second he was allowed to declare after his sophomore season. Dude almost put up 2K yards and 20 TDs as a 19 year old.

2 Likes

It’s always good to have talented freshman.
We had a good crew this year.
Shane started 3 games play a couple more. Got virus problems so cost time at tcu.
Presley played all games rite. 100 yrd game. I do think he had issues in his routes.
Black and Mohammed got good time.
Richardson is a neat lil fun fact. Tcu has a hard time managing their scholarships 19 last year.
Full up two year ago had to release Richardson. Weird tho have a ton of qb. So we got Richardson view poor managing of tcu. Played and out need Evans. In the end lost a four star

Your welcome

I’m pretty sure when the defense gives the offense a chance from less than 40 yards away, to put the ball in the end zone against the 111th ranked Pass defense, and they fail to do so then it’s the offenses failed performance that doesn’t deliver a victory.

I never said the defense played awesome. We must also keep in mind they gave the OSU offense one of the best possible outcomes towards the end of the game to take advantage and they failed. It’s not spinning it if that’s what really happened.

Of course we don’t know that. Because like I said before. We play seniority and experience over talent. When a young talented player doesn’t hit the field we don’t know what we have. It only took Presley one play the entire season and one bowl game to prove that theory can be flawed if not properly observed.

1 Like

It’s simple. You don’t promise bedlam victories and Big 12 titles to younger athletes that don’t know any better if you consistently prove you can’t deliver either one. It’s why both Rudolph and Washington stayed. Only to end up 3rd though.

1 Like

Thats what I love about u nothing is good enough. But u always bring up ou. When u have a 5 star freshman they are more talent then most. Go pick low 4 star and see if their playing at ou. How many freshmen did ou play. If u have a 4 star oline come in at 275lb 6’ 4". I would say they would try and get him bigger. And he needs to lean the offense. Still go see how mean freshmen play. Look at Evans a 5 star at tcu who is the reason we got Richardson. Did play alot til the end.
If u only knew as much as u thought.

OU has more than likely played more freshman than OSU has in recent years. In fact, it was a freshman QB for OU that had one of his best games of the season against our juggernaut defense we kept bragging about. Last time I checked we aren’t the ones playing for or winning conference titles as of late.

Oh so ur counting redshirt. See how stupid u are.
How is not playing a player and red shirting him. There both not play. I would be surprised if ou plays alot. They recuirt higher. A school like ku played a ton last year I’m sure they will play alot this year.
Still I’m asking how many should we have played. U can’t answer me.
Do all 4 star freshmen get to play automatically. ( this is what I’m getting from u). U do know presley was not a 4 star.
Or was only presley the one being missed used. Which ur an idiot. Like I said he was having issue with routes on the last game. How good would he have been in the first game.

At least one. His name is Brennan Presley. He did nothing but good things on the field, but instead we chose seniority and experience over talent as usual.

No he wasn’t, but if you continue to show me good things why would I keep you on the bench?

You don’t know until you play them. Even when they do something good (Like scoring against Iowa State) they still get benched for it.

redshirt freshman

Yes I pointed that out the only freshman was shane that started and won.
But Joey never worries about facts.

Presley played and played more as the season went on.
That sweep was a nice play call. But u can’t call it over and over. He was give more chance on returns.
Like I point out he did not do everything wonderfully.
But in ur mind he is the next Barry. But let’s not get ahead of r selves.

But not many chances on an offense that could’ve desperately used him over the middle. Got it!!!

No rebuttal so you change the subject and go back to the same tired complaints again. That’ll be all for me. Back to the comprehensible side of the site I go.:v:t2:

1 Like

A post about about a big time recruit flipping from the SOONERS to us and we have the same two guys talking about irrelevant nonsense instead of being pumped for our program. I don’t get it