Transfer Portal Tracker: Who's Going and Coming for OSU Football

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/transfer-portal-tracker-whos-going-and-coming-for-osu-football/

Here’s who is in the portal (so far), who participated in Senior Day and who is transferring in.

2 Likes

Only 7 of the seniors have leave.

Be nice most come back. Very few will have any thought of nfl. Lacy sanders Taylor
Alot left were starting to get alot of playing time.

Guys like the last lb to leave is guys we need to leave to make room. By junior year and hasnt played is a good sign they won’t. I assume casey the line is gone. So by my count we mite have enough scholarship for the 11 weve got committed.

Guy like Anderson could help make room.

3 Likes

Looks like we are going to be in rebuild mode for the next 2 years. Didn’t realize we had that many at senior day. Also haven’t seen or heard anymore rumors on more guys leaving our. Day is still young though. I’d like to get those Tulsa guys. My faith in Mason has been built up a bit more. We get a solid offensive line next season we should get 7 or more wins next year. I might be too ambitious.

2 Likes

If we can actually start with 10 guys on the line i would be happy. And fine a true center. Glad we actually recruited the kid from stillwater.

But we got to get some guys to leave. Dead weight that is.

It all depends who leaves. But, rite know dt and lb is our other needs.

With things as they are now 2 lineman a dt and a lb. But we still dnt have room for that yet.

1 Like

Oliver and Daniels confirmed returning thank god. Was scared shitless those two were gone.

5 Likes

“OSU has already made numerous offers to transfer products but thus far has no one committed.”

I would assume some of these guys are going to wait a little while to see who else pitches offers out there. Glad Oliver and Daniels are sticking around. We really need to hit the portal hard and come up with some future NIL packages so we don’t have to consistently go into rebuild mode.

3 Likes

At least for 1 more year. One or both mite go pro next year

1 Like

Need to figure out what Sanders is doing. Can’t trot Gundy or Rangel out there with this garbage line and expect more than 6 wins. If he’s out you need a portal QB.

1 Like

One would think we would be addressing that situation as a #1 priority when it comes to the roster and the portal. Then again it wouldn’t surprise me at all if this administration didn’t say a word and all of a sudden he’s gone. It seems to be mostly quiet and nobody really wants to talk about it.

1 Like

Any new rumors on Gordon

1 Like

@DickeySucksBalls If this is it for Sanders we should try and get a serviceable QB from the portal. Probably someone who is a grad student with one year of eligibility and has a good shot at taking the QB1 position.

1 Like

Now Sanders too……

Ok quickly read the article and it’s tough to take. The guy is a true freshman and he already knows better than the coaches. For me there is a little immaturity showing in his thought process and attitude but in the end it’s his career so good luck to him.

2 Likes

Yup confirmed Sanders and Younger Presley gone. Gah dang. We are losing depth. Presley is doing a tell all on offense.

He just said the best running backs aren’t being played. That’s he’s quote. Also congrats on those who wanted Sanders gone. Now your about to lose more offensive weapons.

1 Like

Yea he considers himself as one of those “best” running backs

2 Likes

Saw a funny comment in another forum wondering if both teams in our bowl game will be running the wildcat all night LOL

3 Likes

Presley or Sanders. I believe he was talking about Gordon or Jackson. I think it was Gordon. I’m listening on the radio right now.

Ouch!!!

1 Like