Transfer Portal Tracker: Who's Going and Coming for OSU Football

@DustinThe99yd_punter little presley

1 Like

Seniority over talent :man_shrugging:.

Well he was complaining in the article about not getting to play in the backfield so I just connected the dots

3 Likes

I’m speaking about Gordon.

I heard he trashed Dunn. Dunn isn’t the brightest. Gonna miss little Presley he’s pretty talented and faster than his older brother. I would had played him this year more.

2 Likes

@bill18 sorry I was replying to @DustinThe99yd_punter

They’re saying his destination most likely will be to Penn State with Yurcich.

I don’t think he’s referring to himself. I think he’s talking about the same thing that anyone who watched OSU play this year…….which was……why isn’t Ollie Gordon playing

3 Likes

@KetchupSicle No he said both things, go read the article that you posted

1 Like

In any case there is some truth to the belief that certain people aren’t being fully utilized but when you have true freshman making big claims and jumping ship if feels more like a case of the inmates running the asylum

2 Likes

I did. I don’t think his major complaint is him not being user correctly. It’s a lack of faith that Dunn WILL use him correctly going fwd because Dunn isn’t using people correctly now.

2 Likes

I agree to extent. Sometimes some freshman can come in and start. It’s probably a old-school mentality at times. But I honestly believe Little Presley, Gordon, and Jackson could start. I also know Jackson can block well in the backfield.

Like I said earlier I did connect some dots either correctly or incorrectly. Both things were important to him enough to mention for the article so for me both were very relevant in his decision.

Being able to start is one thing but having the experience and maturity to make this kind of judgement of things is not what I would expect from someone who has had very little time in the program and at the D1 level in general. anyway is a waste of breath to discuss further, its a done deal, hope the best for him.

2 Likes

We didn’t use his brother the first year,now not using him? Just bad coaching.

2 Likes

I wasn’t surprised one bit Spencer left and I wish him well. Braylin transferring hurts.

2 Likes

Myles Slusher is in the portal, maybe look at bringing him back home?

4 Likes

Could definitely use him.

Linemen starting to hit the portal now.

Something tells me he isn’t leaving. I think it’s a possible shot across the bow of Gundy/Dunn. You can enter the portal and take it out just as easy

1 Like