Transfer Portal Tracker: Who's Going and Coming for OSU Football

I’m assuming you meant Braylin. After what he said in the Tulsa World, I think that bridge has been burnt to the ground and then the ground was salted. Hope I’m wrong though

2 Likes

Well there you go Roberto lol. You hear your guys talking about gundy not playing the best players? You could have just listen to me a few years back when I told you this but you just wanted to say I was wrong but for the 100,000 time your wrong and it must suck to always be on the wrong end of everything​:joy::joy:. You not very smart you do know that right? Probably not smart enough to figure that out either​:man_shrugging:.

1 Like

24/7 sports is now saying Florida and Tenn is interested in Sanders.

1 Like

I don’t know I’d throw em in there to start and see what happens till I see enough. There’s been plenty of freshmen that had 4 good years of playing. Not every freshman but there’s some than can.

1 Like

With Spencer Sander’s transfer, can I go back and say “I told you so” to everyone who defended the idea that redshirting him for Corndog’s senior season was the best choice. I’m sure glad that we saved his senior season for Penn State (or whomever) to capitalize on.

And by the way, I’m not criticizing SS. He played his heart out. His leaving is the ultimate indictment on the current coaching staff. He’s not some second teamer transferring because he didn’t get starter minutes or is concerned about riding the bench. He’s our star, multi-year qb saying that the best opportunity to use and showcase his talents is at some other program. This was a Pistol Pete double barrel shotgun shot right across Gundy’s bow.

3 Likes

Who are you referring to here?

@aix_xpert dude hold that thought on the “I told you so” BS. Sanders has one more year of eligibility because of COVID, his senior year was this year and would be his last if not for COVID. So Pen State or whomever isn’t getting his senior year.

3 Likes

I keep saying this and I have two specific yardbirds on here trying to say how wrong I am. You don’t give the guy a steady offensive line. You don’t play the best option at running back to give him any chance of relief from pressure. Those only increase his chances of getting hurt (which he has multiple times). I like Dom as a short yardage back but he shouldn’t be playing more than Nixon or Gordon. He’s too slow based on the strength of our offensive line. He only had one 100 yard game this season out of nine games played I believe.

We get told that now isn’t a time to “panic”. Lmao okay man. This is exactly why I’ve hammered the depth issue the second half of the season. Because if you don’t have it, and your better players transfer without replacing them with equal talent, means you become like the old Kansas program. We still have some time left to get players out of the transfer portal but it’s not looking good for next season at all.

Everyone jumping the gun on lil Presley, a total of what , 7 touches. 5’7” and what 155 lbs. arm tackles bring him down. True freshman that knows college football better than anyone else ? Little bit of arrogance to me, he’s not in high school now. Sanders may help someone, don’t see him a starter at a high profile school. His problem is throwing into coverage, not reading defense quick enough. Good kid though
Lil Harper didn’t contribute much. Give me a bunch of JT’s though. Maybe we get rid of kids that will never contribute

4 Likes

Sounds like all those kids you just trashed are your head football coaches choices to play here a contribute lol :joy:. Guess your calling gundy a bad recruiter. You and Roberto are special kids.

Your right gundy can’t recruit.

Sure lets indict the whole program/coaching staff off the word of a true freshman and some social media “likes”. Me thinks that the Salem witch trials/hunts have returned in new form

3 Likes

Not just his words but other players liked his quote also.

My thoughts exactly!

Liking a quote makes all the difference. If you believe that then that puts you with the cancel culture crowd.

1 Like

We’ll call me cancel culture.

1 Like

Don’t need to I already did

1 Like

And I’ll call you ignorant to your surroundings

It would be different if it were only a true freshman transferring and not a portion of our depth. You really think I believe everything a 19 year old kid says? All I have to do is watch the games.

Who did I trash other than lil Presley jeffy… you making things up drinking this early ! You yourself are just a chronic whiner … you are like the other stooges, you add nothing. Did Gundy bonk your gf too

1 Like