Transfer Portal Tracker: Who's Going and Coming for OSU Football

I agree with you there. Unless you are trying to put some pieces together like Michigan St a couple years ago to make a run for one year. If the o’ine play isn’t going to improve to do better than 8-4 I wouldn’t bring a transfer QB in.

1 Like

You can bringTom Brady in this terrible offense and wouldn’t be able to win more games. Gundy’s offense stinks to high heaven.

1 Like

Gundy needs nfl guys in all three skill positions with a defense that gets 50 turnovers a season for hes offense to win any championship or sniff one because his coaching is not good anymore. Washed up time to throw out the dirty laundry.

Where did I say that Ketchup ? I’ve stated the same of Sanders since he’s been here. Little Presley, yea I called him out for being a spoiled kid when he’s yet to prove anything… i usually call them like it is

1 Like

jeffy you must be brother to gumball , you have said the same chit ad nauseam for months. Hurry and finish that bottle so you can go to bed

1 Like

Add Trace Ford and Dominic Richardson to the portal list.

1 Like

Dickey has to go. He’s had crap OLine’s for several years now.
With a decent OLine, Sander’s will land an NFL shot.

Buddy was telling me that only about 1/3 to maybe 40% of portal players land new spots. Some of these guys might be back, and many might just be retiring early - they just don’t know it yet.

2 Likes

They said the same thing about Jelani Woods and he ended up being a 3rd round draft pick. They just say anything to admit they’re not wrong when in reality it just makes them look even more stupid.

We can only hope. Maybe we can get an actual OC this time then.

Man this portal thing along with what ever is wrong with the program is exceeding my expectations broadly and not in a good way

1 Like

So you’re thinking the 165 lb Presley will play where and be a starter you idiot joy ? He can’t beat JP or Johnson , Green, etc in receiver , you want to throw him in at running back :joy::joy:
Presley is a cryer just like you joy

2 Likes

I’m going to remember that.

The kid is good. Not big but put him in space and he’s going to make plays. Bad bad bad loss.

2 Likes

I hate that stance. If he’s wearing my teams colors…….he’s really good. When he’s not……he’s trash. These same guys were saying Caleb Williams was overrated when he was a Sooner. But when he leaves “OU lost the best QB in the country. They’re doomed”.

2 Likes

Trace Ford too?!?! What is happening in Stillwater?!?!

1 Like

Yes I was thinking along the same lines. Presley might be taking on a bigger risk than he realizes. I’m guessing that there aren’t a whole lot of quality programs that would take on an undersized WR hoping the chips would fall the right way in his development. Reason being most quality programs don’t need to do that as they can attract quality WR’s who are sized appropriately. Add to that minor things like throwing coaches under the bus and leaving a program way early might make his choices fewer than he thinks. Unless of course he has already made an under the table deal with another team then there is no risk at all.

2 Likes

Mushroom clouds come to mind, and we though OU’s melt down was bad.

Ketchup if you ever saw me say Caleb was trash I would like to see it … I’m not trashing a guy that’s already trashed gi self. True freshman that bashed the program he’s leaving I don’t think that makes a lot of program’s interested. Kid played 7 downs

2 Likes

It’s because we play seniority over talent. It’s not hard to figure it out. Even Gundy says you can’t replace experience. If that’s true then it’s very possible we don’t even make a bowl game next season.

Johnson is a freshman you imbecile, only about 6” taller and 40 lbs heavier

1 Like