Transfer Portal Tracker: Who's Going and Coming for OSU Football

We’ve all watched how bad he was for his first 3 years With experience. Why would we have wanted to watch him as a true freshman with no experience :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sanders and Lil Harper along with prestley. Just two post ago lol. You got amnesia? Maybe that’s what it is!! You forget how bad gundy’s is after every game lol.

You can call me anything that you want, your entitled to your opnion

1 Like

Thanks I did

Yes I’m not claiming that some of the complaints are not without merit. There are just others who are better suited to understanding what is really going on and where the deficiencies are than entitled true freshman.

3 Likes

Your reading comprehension would be better if it wasn’t for your cloudy brain jeffy… you should try to correct that Another head coach we would hear the same chit from you. Endless blah blah

1 Like

and of course you really don’t need my permission either. Just to be clear on that as well

1 Like

But you just ask me who else you trashed besides prestley yes or no? Yes you did and I gave you two more you trashed in the same paragraph. You good sir a officially a retard.

I didn’t think so no worries.

If you think trashed the other two you’re a complete moron jeffy… not any negative towards them, only lil Presley

1 Like

IMO only three of these really hurt. Cobb, Russ, and Harper in that order

2 Likes

LOL

1 Like

A portal qb is asinine when we have Zane Flores coming. The Nebraska Player of the Year.

2 Likes

No it’s not. This line is complete garbage and the offense is stale. There is no run game to assist the QB. They need a plug and play guy for next year at a minimum. Maybe even 2 years. You cannot trot Gunner, Garret, or Zane out there next year as it stands right now. They will be eaten alive.

2 Likes

The game has changed and it’s go to the portal to win now and get guys that you know can play instead of waiting on a guy that gundy sits until his jr. Yea to get real playing time. Yes your right :100: on it’s going to eat gundy up.

2 Likes

I really don’t like this portal business. Does that mean they go where they can make the most money?

Seems very disruptive, chaotic, arbitrary, and difficult for schools to manage. There may be some value to players, but the schools really suffer due to the inconsistency each year.

That seems to distract from the reason they are actually playing for “schools”. To get an education.

Everything gets turned upside down.

4 Likes

Ahhh……the Ol “he’s leaving my school so now he’s not any good”:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Its not that. Its not good that he spoke out. We have alot of line issues. We played freshmen over him.he showed a bit of hate. His brother went thur the same his first year. We dnot want a kid that crys. Seriously would you like the kid do that at uo
I know alot of the haters love it. But were stacked at recievers. Its all because what he said

2 Likes

@tim22 Neb player of the year or not it is very likely that Zane, a true freshman, won’t be competitive in his first year so a portal QB would be good insurance

5 Likes

Any more updates, coaching rumors, or transfers? I hear N Texas is interested in Dunn?

1 Like