Tyler Lacy Enters Junior Season with Lofty Expectations

And most of the time he did. Otherwise he wouldn’t have awesome 8-5 seasons that you seem to praise Gundy for but nobody else.

He didn’t? Then why did his former DC at Washington State get hired by Ohio State and then OU?

A Leach defensive product goes to OU and has held Gundy to 14.5 points per game since he’s been the DC at OU.

If Gundy is so good why is he still being outcoached?

Did it work for leach

Obviously it did or his DC wouldn’t have went to Ohio State and then OU. What kind of dumb question is that?

While Leach defensive coordinators are being hired by blue blood programs Gundy had to fire his last two defensive coordinators.

So there should be no problem with defense at his new job. Now u can go tell ur buddy :tomato: slice that leach will be beating ou every year.

If we go to aac think about all the undersized, looking under rocks, hoping to land a high three star guy crap we will hear for the rest of our lives talk. It’s not good. Dreams of making to the playoff in that conference will be as tough or tougher than it is right now. We would have to go undefeated and beat the breaks off all of them and if we do once in a while we will be playing with guys I just mentioned and we’ll you know how that will turn out. It will be dooms day for cowboy football.

1 Like

I’m glad u think we’re going to the aac.
The same three stars we go for now are being recruited by aac teams now.

Leach has a better chance of beating OU at Mississippi State than Gundy would at Ohio State.

Which is one reason why we get our a55 kicked every time we play a team that has even to better talent and better coaching, and we barely beat teams that don’t recruit as well as us.

What what did did u u say say. Fix fix the the record record player player its its skipping skipping​:rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

It’s true though.

I I know know please please fix fix it it.

I did I did I did.

Why why are are u u still still rainmaning rainmaning

Because I can.

Well then turn around and talk to the mirror he will agree with u every time. Well I think he will. Well not sure u could agree with the ess in ur mirror.

Might check their roster and look at their star ratings

1 Like

Go ahead I’ve seen were all r recruits get recruited by. Sure their is a usu, ou Michigan salted in their I would count Arkansas but really. So the rest are smu eastern Michigan Houston

Be curious to see how our recruiting goes for the next 4 years. Not knowing what conference we will be in will definitely hurt us. Lots of negative recruiting so it this year or bust.