UMass Tight End Transfer Josiah Johnson Commits to Oklahoma State

Ok again your wrong or dnt know who our players are.

Millis is starting at tech Bennett started at san Diego state. Hunter did start some at Nebraska. There are 4 that we developed and would have been better then had.

We lost 4 last year replaced with 3 upper classmen. And after 3 games 2 were awol.

Dude this is your problem is you are a qb guy. You have mo idea there are 84 players plud on the team. And why only guys whi dnt know anything believe you.

1 Like

I don’t think Collier even made it to game 1. Not sure he ever suited up. Webber went MIA right before homecoming.

1 Like

One of the younger OL is on the verge of medically retiring as well.

Webber is done. Saw something from him saying he’s going back to Canada the other day.

I figured as much. Collier is done too. He won’t be back.

Which one. The only guy i would like to here is henry ready yet. He is the only one lfet from the middle class.

@DickeySucksBalls yes him and brown are both gone for some reason and not hoing portal.

He’s a year behind Henry. Nobles I think is the one.

Not 100% positive but I heard it’s him.

You’re right, Henry is the only one left from that class. He came in with Mills, Bennet, Russ and Pullin. All those guys are gone.

Yes that hurts big hopes on him.

I never hear anything about henry. He is of the age he is a drain on scholarship

1 Like

Pretty sure Henry came in as a PWO.

1 Like

Pullin went juco then acu. He had issue with grades or something

1 Like

ehh… or something… lol

I thought he had a scholarship and his older brother was suppose to came in from north texas on pow. Oh oh well neither hasnt done anything yet lol

1 Like

Anthony’s brother was from N. TX. Don’t think he ever actually showed up.

1 Like

Speaking of north texas. The kid who got kicked off with bray went there. I think he only lasted a year

1 Like

We sure are getting a lot of studs to replace the average players we had on the roster. <----- sarcasm alert

1 Like

Yes, we got a player from UMess, lol.

Yes you are a joke. Oh you meant sarcasm. This guy is 100% better then any te leaving this year. Hope you can work that sarcasm out.

1 Like

Is that what notter lame thinking about harper

1 Like

Cause they’re too skurred to throw across the middle. Had a 6’7" mismatch TE who could jump too. TE look-in in the red zone for a TD??? N.E.V.E.R.

1 Like