UMass Tight End Transfer Josiah Johnson Commits to Oklahoma State

You’re the biggest joke in Joklahoma. That’s why no one hardly talks to you on here.

1 Like

You mean they guy Robert said is a bum and no good? The one in the NFL? Yeah that guy sucks. Roberto told me so.

2 Likes

You did get that rite, your nobody. Got likes and good resonds on this post.

1 Like

Great Engrish skills, mate. You must’ve been valedictorian of Al’s Midway Body Shop School.

2 Likes

That’s it, you refer to his texting instead of a good response, cause you don’t have one. Have you ever posted a positive response ? You are in the class with Joe aka bill… he’s a loser too that doesn’t back his bets up

1 Like

@michael13 Yea not saying it’s always the case but in my life experience, 67 years so far, folks who revert to putting people down over spelling and grammar are usually ass holes in real life.

2 Likes

It usually is @bruce4 , it usually holds true

1 Like

Started some at a 3-9 P5 program that hasn’t made a bowl game since 2016. Read what you just posted. Who is an actual legit offensive line starter at a P5 program that’s left OSU? You see the point I’m getting at here? How do you think we are going to possibly compete for a conference title in the future when we don’t have a starting offensive line that’s not truly a legitimate P5 line? How are you going to establish some kind of resemblance of a running game or keep Rangel from getting creamed all the time?

Way to stereotype. You should point the finger at Roberto who calls people names in here quite often. They are usually the a-holes in real life.

1 Like

Lol are you crying.

1 Like

Just noting what I have learned over the years, if you want to call it stereotypeing go for it. Now calling people bad names isn’t generally the way to go but sometimes the person you are addressing deserves it so not all people who use slurs are aholes.

2 Likes

He’s probably the one flagging all the posts, or joy … lol

1 Like

I’ve got a good idea who’s flagging mine. You’re right , rent free in their heads. Hide behind the fact they don’t like the comment and flag it. Bunch of girly chit :joy::joy:

1 Like

You’ve never had a good idea about anything.

1 Like

LOL!

You and a bunch of girl’s crying, yea then you form your circle jug. I haven’t seen an original idea since you’ve been here Juan lot of negativity
No scruples jug

1 Like