Uniforms Thread

I actually think OSU could step up the throwback game in football. Only reason is that besides the '88 game, they haven’t gone FULL throwback. Just the helmets. To me it’s neat that they wear throwback helmets, but it’s always looked odd to me with super modern OSU jerseys.

That all black with white block OSU helmet one of the Rudolph years, if you put that on an ALL throwback uni? HEAT.

1 Like

But as much as I hate to say it, I think KU does BBall unis better than almost anyone.

Their regulars are great. Those throwbacks with the cursive Jayhawks are some of the cleanest I’ve seen.

And I don’t know if they’ve ever worn these, but these cream ones?

Vince…McMahon…reaction…dot…gif.

1 Like

You actually like those??? I’ll admit, the cursive one is sharp. But the cream and the busy pin stripe? Ugly.

2 Likes

I agree. Not Impressed with the cream or stripes really.

Second this

Nah don’t like the stripes. I do however love the cream ones. Simple, clean, and I’m a sucker for that color.

But, uniform opinions are like …

1 Like

All of those are ugly to me besides the Jayhawks in cursive.

3 Likes

So am I correct in hearing that these will be a thing on Saturday? I might be torched for this… but how we feeling about this? I love throwbacks if they are great looking. But eh… I mean nostalgia and wonderful feelings aside… :slight_smile: Heck maybe that’s the entire point of throwbacks, so they just might be great afterall.

Well, then KSU reminded me it could be worse.

2 Likes

I remember those horrid Kansas State uniforms when they were new. They were horrid then. They are “horrider” now. At least our old ones that you pictured are sharp. Simple, and classic, but sharp.

2 Likes

Since I was on campus for that Final Four run, I’m all in on those throwbacks. What a magical time to be alive!

3 Likes

All i see here is different flavored bugles…

1 Like

THOSE KIDS LOOK! upset

This has been a Gundy rant throwback reference in the throwback uni discussion

3 Likes

This might be for the unpopular opinions thread but…

I really can’t stand the turquoise bball unis. I know they are for a great commemoration, but just from a pure aesthetic. It hurts my eyes.

Rook, buddy… Who peed in your cheerios this morning?

1 Like

Coronavirus did. I work in sales for a power electronics company that sources a good 75% of its parts from China, and has a factory in China and another in SE Asia. Work has been…frustrating… to say the least for the past week. It’s spilling over.

(But seriously tho, dem unis gross)

4 Likes

Check out this weird spike in the CV trend.

@TotallyNotRook TO THE ANALYZING ROOM!

Haha, I actually read news about that today, since it’s pretty much tied to my company’s stock price.

But yea, that’s due to a change in how they are counting them. They are treating anything with a CT Scan verified chest infection as CV now, instead of waiting for a lab result.

And…that’s not fun enough to make a spreadsheet of. :slight_smile:

Agreed.

a93jwI0wkWTQs

1 Like

So you really don’t pop the bubble wrap when you guys get parts in! Lol

1 Like

I think they will look much better than the saggy cheap Russell Athletic mesh material in those pics.