Uniforms Thread

I hope so man. Because once I get over the nostalgia… :slight_smile:

4234fe6bae43d2922667550f1f0fe879-getty-88971917jr001_medium
To defend my Pats these are a great uni.

YES. As much as I loathe the Patriots (sorry brother), These uniforms are greatness and should be the permanent ones.

Turqouise is not one of OSU’s school colors. Those need to go away.

1 Like

Sorry, but no, you and @TotallyNotRook are wrong on this. Patriot Pete is good. But those old Patriot units were not good…

1 Like

It’s just cuz it reminds me of these, which were RIGHT in my wheelhouse in elementary school.

9 Likes

Sweet

Yes, Patriot Pete is great, but he wasn’t being discussed. The mascot in the picture is Pat Patriot. :nerd_face:

Not sure what the opposite of a heart is so here is your bb for that comment about the unis.

3 Likes

I’m in GA this week on business. I’m sitting in lobby area of this fairly large business. I happen to be wearing a piece of OSU paraphernalia. 2 gents walk in & sit in lobby.
They see the OSU. Both make a comment about how much they love OSU fb uniforms and that’s what they think of whenever they hear Oklahoma State…interesting…

7 Likes

Our Uni’s are :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Wait - so we have official evidence that a first impression in the south was not the mullet? :smiley:

9 Likes

This is a truly shocking and enjoyable discovery.

1 Like

Kinda over the knee jerk ‘greatest uniforms ever’ comments any time any throwback is worn.
Latest PFB article claims greatest ever over cursive cowboys? Get OUT of here with that!

Yea it was cool… but at this point, I swear, wearing a plain black russell athletic practice mesh pullover with block font OSU and nothing else will get people fainting!

That being said…

Those unis tonight were dang sweet. MUCH better than I thought they would be and I do hope they wear them alot.

1 Like

If you’re 1 for 1 against ranked teams, you wear them til you lose. #superstitiousrules

7 Likes

Do you wash them is the real question?

I’m offended you would even suggest an alternative was available. You certainly do not wash them.

4 Likes

Just popping in again after last game to remind everyone that the recency bias in favor of the black throwbacks being better than white cursive cowboys, is maximum clown level.

These are still king. And also interestingly enough, after giggle searchin’ for that picture, realized there are 3 versions of it. The originals, the first time we brought it back, and the most recent. The most recent (above, Avery) are works of art.

Original :

Other : image

5 Likes

Good post. Did not realize the originals had basically the same font on the numbers. It is nice to have two amazing “throwbacks”… plus I still like the current all orange a lot.

2 Likes

Bring back the stripes on the neck from the original plz

Yea I dunno man, I love everything about the new ones. I like how the solid black-non striped trim accents the black in the pants sides. Everything about them is just so incredible.

That being said though, it’s hard to look at pictures of old unis to predict how they would look now because the fits are so much different. Doug and Desmond days they wore parachutes as uniforms.

2 Likes