USC Offensive Line Transfer Casey Collier Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/usc-offensive-line-transfer-casey-collier-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

Collier’s sister was a top WNBA Draft pick.

1 Like

Well I guess we are not done in the portal. Wonder what joy will have to cry about.
That was 1of 3 guys who came to visit. All 3 were line men.
With the lose of Williams, my biggest concern is center.
Joe( who is out)is the only center with experience. It will give a guy some good time in spring. This will give 12 guys, if all are healthy by game day will be as many as the last 2 years. 10 will have some experience.
2 of the portal guys, as of a couple of days ago have found new homes. So in theory they could come back.

2 Likes

This looks like a great addition. We desperately need help on the OLine and this is a good start. Why does it feel like there is a ton of reporting on 2028 recruits who stick us in their top 30 but almost zero reporting on transfer portal prospects who could make huge difference for the current team? Times are changing guys. The teams who will be successful are the teams that win the transfer portal.

It was reported a couple of other places.

Lets go! @joe15 @ar1

3 Likes

What !! Joey and Jug aren’t bashing these low 3 :star: guys ? They will be here as soon as they quit crying…

2 Likes

“We’ll be fine up front,” Gundy said Monday.

When it’s came to the offensive line being “fine” at OSU, that word “fine” is objective, and from what I’ve seen been used very loosely.

Gundy loses five lineman and gets one in the portal. Then you guys are all of a sudden ready to celebrate? Is that what you do? Celebrate when someone takes one step forward and three steps back? Even Travis said it best “We desperately need help”. If everything was sunshine and roses nobody on this forum would be making such a comment when it comes to the offensive line.

If we just lost guys off an offensive line that was average at best last season, and lost several to the portal on top of that, I don’t know what you guys expect? Guess we better start riding high that we at least got one lineman from the transfer portal.

Define “fine” winning season fine or contending for big 12 championship fine? I think we will all stop crying when gundy really fixes the o-line. It’s not fixed yet. It’s still a wobbly wheel that holds but could still fall off at any time. Are we on 13 years and counting? It’s been so long that Iv lost track really. Now saying that…glad we got alittle help.

1 Like

We got 2 LOL guess we are lucky

1 Like

@joe15

Are you and @ar1 spending yalls saturdays watcing oSu in the dungeon again this season? maybe this season you both can come out and celebrate some victories instead of coming up with a diabolical plan to strip you of your joy for Oklahoma State football.

1 Like

I guess we just have different expectations. 1 conference title in 17 years deserves the same pay as a coach who has won a national championship?

1 Like

Well in that case 2 steps forward and 3 steps back then.

@ar1

when did these “different expectations” come about?

Joy I’m not going to go thur the math. It’s to challenging for you. Just know, rite now we are down 1 line men from last year.
Lol

1 Like

2013, I realize that when Gundy had everything going his way, he still wasn’t a good enough coach to win the conference.

1 Like

LOL @ar1 they sure as hell didnt come from out the blue…it came from the SUCCESS Coach Gundy has reached during his time as HC.

BUT…

why are yours even higher and “different expectations”…championship expectations is what you have? Why though? If Gundy is so terrible? LOL

2 Likes

Because just making a bowl was reached before Gundy.

1 Like

@ar1

So now you have “different expections” during his tenure? Championship expectations during Coach Gundys tenure? Hmmmmmm

1 Like

@joe15

If Gundy is doing such miracles, why aren’t we paying him 10 or 12 million a year?

1 Like