USC Offensive Line Transfer Casey Collier Commits to Oklahoma State

Okay? They were terrible until art briles made Baylor rape U now all of a sudden parents don’t care and still send their kids there. You think all of that is just a coincidence?

1 Like

Weird how Matt Rhule was able to rebuild them and so was Dave Aranda🤷‍♂️. I guess you don’t have to have Art Briles to be good.

So it’s just a coincidence that Matt rhule and Dave aranda are so great? I think not, they’ve established private schools can do whatever they want

I’d say the same thing if so many coaches are outperforming Gundy.

So many?

1 Like

It just goes back to my original point. How can Baylor build its program three times and still have more championships than the coach that champions stability?

Exactly think real hard joe, think of why they’re even allowed an athletic program after all that’s gone on there since even 2002

2 Likes

You’re just trying to make excuses for why Gundy can’t keep up. Do you have anything new?

Um do you? Answer the question

What do you want to know?

Look above

Jug you dummy we had 70 years of bad football except a sprinkling of good years then sucking totally. Go get your shovel

1 Like

You have no concept of location do you Joey ? None whatsoever… bash Gundy, rinse repeat
No one but your goons have consistently outperformed Gundy

Who had a better program in 2004? OSU or Baylor?

1 Like

Here comes ar ready to deep throat holder

2 Likes

Who had the better basketball program?

What does 2004 have to do with it dummy ?

1 Like

How great was Baylor over those 70 years?

1 Like

How did we win 12 games the Joey? Must have been fairy dust that got us there huh. The 3 we have committed are better than the 4-4 we lost. Wasn’t but one that figured in the 2 deep… keep reaching Joey

1 Like

Teaff had them winning the SW conference every so often dummy

1 Like