USC Offensive Line Transfer Casey Collier Commits to Oklahoma State

How many of those 10 wins seasons has led us to more bedlam victories, championships, and NY6 bowl wins? Don’t worry about it. I got the answer for you:

• Bedlam victories= 2
  • Conference titles= 1
  • NY6 bowls= 2

One bedlam win, conference title, and NY6 bowl victory all coming in just one of those seasons. Three straight 10 win seasons without either one of those.

1 Like

See your like a 5 year old you make a stupid comment when faced at being wrong you go to the next one.
Joey why are you so upset we got two lineman this weekend. Dnt say you not. Look at your post. I’m glad your upset. It gives us all something to laugh about.

1 Like

Maybe try to win another conference title? Maybe try to win an NY6 bowl more often than once every 10 years? I thought we are supposed to be at the Big Boy table now?

1 Like

I never said anything about being upset about. You’ve just ASSUMED I’m upset about it. Maybe you should try reading what I wrote before blasting off. You can’t though, because incoherent retards can’t read between the lines.

All I said was I don’t know how you can get real excited considering we’re still down lineman? I believe I said “Don’t piss on me and tell me it’s raining”. Do you know what that means Roberto? That means don’t tell me you’re going to be “fine” at OL, and then send a dried up turd out on the field that breaks apart as soon as it makes contact with something.

Trying to act like the OL hasn’t been a problem is like pretending Gundy doesn’t have a playbook problem. We all know it’s there and needs better tweaking. Like I said, I hope I’m wrong, but I’m not holding my breath.

1 Like

No, you don’t. Failing, and specifically failing in ways you harp on, would make you exceedingly happy.

1 Like

Lmao I always piss in your cheerios.

So you and the gurls always freak out when something good happens.

Lol your a pathetic person.

You never get it. I’m not even talking about gundy boynton. You say stuff that is only rite in your mind. Your full of double standards. No knowledge of sports.

1 Like

Hey Jake, if you want to dream about national championships, you better find a coach who can win the conference first. If Gundy could, why hasn’t he?

1 Like

He has?

What’s the reasons we shouldn’t expect to to have won a conference championship in the last 11 years?

1 Like

What are the reasons to expect it?

One of the main reasons (which has been mentioned 100 times) Baylor went from the bottom to winning 3 with 2 different coaches and having to overcome difficult situations that could have killed a lot of programs.

In 2004 which program was better? OSU or Baylor?

1 Like

Noticed how none of them have anything to say?

Like I said, I hope I’m wrong.

Weren’t you the one that told me last season you think Gundy can win another conference title?

I was a inch off. How many games were you off.
I said from the start we we going to win. You were going with 7 games.
So yes you have no knowledge
You want to try and predict next year.

1 Like

If we had 6 win it would be a hands free moment for joey

1 Like

I’ll predict I’ll still be waiting for Gundy to win another conference title.

Going with 7 wins then

1 Like

Just curious, but if you only want to bring up Baylor then the conversation is pointless. We have seen what it took to to get them going and they set in the heart of one of the most talent rich states of America, but yea they’re the same as Oklahoma state

2 Likes

Yet 1-7 in the conference in 2004

1 Like