Video Game Thread

The trailers and small bits of gameplay look amazing.

1 Like

K. Y’alls courage reminded me of a third time. In Red Dead 2. Trying not to spoil but at the end there was a horse thing that got me reaaallly looking around to make sure nobody was witnessing my descent into emotional wreck status.

4 Likes

Absolutely seconded.

1 Like

At the beginning of Destiny 2, it shows all of your achievements from the first Destiny, and who you played with. That was a feels moment. Had a very good clan for a few years.

Starting Resident Evil 2 Remake today. Little late to the party on that one.

Anyone play Control?

I tried buying Fallen Order twice on steam and it didn’t work out. Might still pick it up later though!
Right now I’m playing BOTW. I stopped playing Runescape and don’t think I’ll be back since I started playing in 2004 because I finally maxed out.

1 Like

I’ve got Control, haven’t played it in about a month but the concept and story is something I’ve really enjoyed so far.

1 Like

The Uncharted Series is spectacular…such a fantastic storyline in each game.

I’m with you. Played through every entry so far - minus Odyssey - and I can’t wait to get a hold of Ragnarok later this year.

PUBG Mobile. There’s a lot of depth for a free game.

Favorite Sports Games? For me it’s the EA Sports Fight Night Boxing series and of course the now discontinued NCAA Football series.

I have been playing Escape from Tarkov here lately. I will also squad up with my buddies and play pubg, fortnite, apex and CoD from time to time.

2 Likes

NFL Street was always fun. Once scrambled 99yd TD run with John Kitna.

2 Likes

Lol, I remember that game. Never played it, but it looked wild.

1 Like

I’ve been watching a lot of Escape from Tarkov on Youtube/Twitch. It seems so tense and full of depth. Wish I had a PC to play it, but I’m an Xbox guy.

I too am an Xbox guy, always have been. I went and bought a PC because I got so tired of watching EfT online and wanted to play. Totally worth it, and I had wanted the PC challenge for awhile in all my games. Gives me a chance to mix it up sometimes.

It is extremely strategic and deep… It requires you to stay one step ahead… awesome game.

1 Like

When I was a freshman, my roommate had a computer and played Counterstrike, when it was still in its infancy and “working out the kinks”, so to speak. I wanted to play that so bad, so I used some savings and bought a good gaming computer. Such great times playing that game late into the morning.

2 Likes

Playing now: Rocket League, Modern Warfare, Minecraft, and Fallout 76. First three are a blast co-operative cross platform games (friends have PS4, family has Xbox) and Fallout was only like $20 at GameStop and it’s amazing now (think they fixed most of the bugs).

Best game series I’ve ever played is Monster Hunter. Co-Op boss fights with my friends and an ever increasing amount of weapons and armor, sign me up! Cherry on top, sentient kitty friends to take on meownsters! Now if it was cross platform, it would be undisputed best game ever.

1 Like

Yeah, I read about how '76 had a really rough start. Destiny 2 did as well, that’s why I quit playing (yes, it got better after the fact, but it should’ve been good on release).

1 Like

First year living in the dorms we all had it. Someone would yell, ‘COUNTER-STRIKE!!!’ down the hall and we’d all get on to play for an embarrassing amount of time. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes