W.R. Exodus

I am WAAYYYYY late to this show.

NipFetnQOuKhW

3 Likes

Lol, saw this after I posted.

I’m honestly pretty exhausted reading this back and forth, but are we trying to insinuate that the only good coach in the Big 12 is Lincoln Riley? If winning a Big 12 title is the only thing that makes you a good coach, there are exactly 0 other good coaches in the league. Do Gary Patterson and Matt Campbell also stink? Do they each need to win 2 Big 12 titles to be considered a good coach? I’m confused and legitimately curious what your take is. Going back to the inception of the Big 12, only Bob Stoops, Art Briles, and Lincoln have won 2 or more titles. Every other coach in the history of the league has stunk?

2 Likes

You left one out, Bill Snyder. Did you also notice how many have had 15 years to win two titles?

How about this, since Gundy is so awful and we could clearly find someone who can easily win two Big 12 titles (the standard according to you), why don’t you tell us who we should hire as the next Bill Snyder or Bob Stoops? Specific names please, because if you don’t have them, this entire conversation is irrelevant because it’s just you yelling about all the problems without attempting to find solutions.

1 Like

Ah yes, forgot Billy.

Point taken about time he has been there, but I’m still lost. Mack Brown wasn’t a good coach? He had almost 15 to win 2 and had two or three times the resources at Gundy’s disposal. Gary hasn’t won 1 in almost a decade. I think Mack and Gary are good football coaches. Without bringing Gundy into this and we’ll remove Mack for his natty (although he didn’t win 2 Big 12 titles - terrible coach!), is Gary Patterson a good football coach in your opinion?

1 Like

It took Bill Snyder 15 seasons to win his first conference title.

2 Likes

Gary’s not my kind and I sure wouldn’t keep him around 6 more years. I would have liked to see Monken as the head coach. I like 550 pass attempts per season.

Ah, I see. This whole thing today makes so much more sense now.

1 Like

It’s because the only route they run is a fly for crying out loud. Look how long it’s taking Washington to figure his way through the nfl.

I think (sorry going back to the WR thing) is that kids are, and always have been, extremely short sighted. The issue now is that the portal is so widespread that they think the grass is greener anywhere else. For someone like Moore, he might not contribute much this year, but he was almost guaranteed a spot the next two. Frustrating for sure, but as many have said, receiver is rarely a point of concern for us.

4 Likes

How dare you attempt to get us back on topic! Off with their head!!

and for CJ I think he just imagined coming in that he could make an immediate impact. Once he got here he had some discipline issues and he might have just gotten frustrated with not getting the playing time he thought he should get.

3 Likes

I don’t know why a Sooner fan would spend his time on an OSU board. Oh wait…I guess you’ve got all that free time in momma’s basement and Sooner Scoop gets boring after a while.

3 Likes

Dude when Blackmon did get on the field briefly in Jacksonville he was really, really good. He would have had a tremendous nfl career.

3 Likes

The irony here is nothing short of tremendous.

2 Likes

You guys have made @ar1 famous and now he has to stay committed to his bit. :slight_smile:

He’s got a thing now!

1 Like

Just letting you know I was already famous now just working on rich.

1 Like

ar1 has made himself infamous and now he has to stay committed to his bit. :slight_smile:

There, FIFY.

4 Likes

Be honest…were you featured in People of Walmart?

6 Likes

No though that is very funny. Actually I was ask to go to Russia to train them to be cowboys. I was made the image of the company and was put on the trucks and billboards. I had a meeting with Medvedev that was in more than 99 papers here in the US. The only thing I learned was we have no idea how blessed we are to be in the USA.

1 Like