W.R. Exodus

Love it. LOVE…I…T.

1 Like

I don’t know why y’all don’t push to join some podunk conference since all that matters is the number of wins and never really wanting to compete with the big boys.

I don’t know why you don’t find a new team since all that matters is that Mike Gundy doesn’t coach the team.

I mean the irrational hatred can’t be because we played Mcneese state… There’s more here.

pats therapist couch why don’t you sit and let’s have a chat. clicks pen

6 Likes

You know that scene in some movies where formerly-combative sides come together and just beat the holy hell out of a greater threat? It kinda feels like that right now, except instead of a greater threat, it’s a kindergartner tied in a burlap sack…and drunk.

6 Likes

It’s like Blade 2. The vampires work with Blade to take out the Reapers.

1 Like

Except instead of the Reapers, it’s a fish that’s had all the teeth removed so it poses literally zero threat.

Freaking nerd. :roll_eyes: :joy:

3 Likes

You’re about as funny as hemorrhoids.

Well, you ARE certainly butthurt so you may want to put something on that.

8 Likes

There is a good reason for that. OU has dramatically improved their recruiting and changed defensive coordinators last year.

The thing that bothers me about the WRs leaving, besides depth concerns, is several years of pre season buzz that hasn’t equated into actual production during the season.

If we’re applying characters to Pistols Firing regulars, the Gundy defenders are the vampires.

You and me and the Gundy critics are Blade and other vampire hunters. :grin:

1 Like

Need someone to insert the “random guy eating popcorn” gif.

1 Like

The guys hitting the transfer portal probably want to get on the field.

None of them are good enough to get playing time at Oklahoma State. Tylan Wallace. Braydon Johnson. Dillon Stoner. Landon Wolf.

2 Likes

You do realize that most of those have very little to do with Gundy. They are there because we have had teams back out on games and have to find someone to fill the spot. Also if scheduling FCS teams is so horrible then why due some of the best teams due this? Even LSU played one last year, like they do almost every year like every other SEC team…

OU has played 2 in the last 15 years but they’ve got the guaranteed win against Gundy.

I went and did some research because I was curious. If you take out all of the FCS games OSU has played during the Mike Gundy era, his record is still 116-64 against FBS teams, which alone would still make him the winningest coach in school history, and by far the best winning percentage in the modern era. So to say that the only reason he’s successful is because he beats up on FCS teams is downright asinine, and anyone who says that is either ignorant or, like has been mentioned previously, just jealous because Gundy stole your girlfriend back in the day.

5 Likes

oh no. what a loss. please, don’t go.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

By the way, where’ve you been?

4 Likes

My work has picked up with the start of the semester, so I’ve been working a lot of nights and weekends on top of normal. Hoping things slow down soon!

2 Likes