Week One Grades: OSU Defense Scores High Marks in Missouri State Win

One coach was half a yard away from potentially pulling off the biggest upset of the year, and the other had to rely on Jim Knowles to not get best by Mizzou State.

I wouldn’t be hard on Gundy if he would run more than two plays a game. Maybe some plays that might actually work. There is no reason the program should be back to playing like Bob Simmons is leading the team.

1 Like

See u spent all nite hear lie to urself.
This first week was tough for alot of schools.
So if osu doesn’t score more then 23 points the rest of the season then ur rite.
If Tulane actually get more then 7 wins ur rite.
If ou defense can fix there problems ur rite.
If msu loses to northern Iowa u rite.
If georgia hold 5 teams to 3 points u will be rite.
I dnt see but one going ur way. That’s ou get better

They did in 2019 and had their season cut short in 2020 and still went 6-6.

Apparently, they fixed them enough to win a Big 12 title last season and a major bowl game.

They already did and since they play in the SEC East they probably will.

1 Like

How many wins did Tulane have in 2019.
We’re talking about this year georgia has only played one , so how have georgia do this.
And ou didnt fix it last year they just got their drug squad back.
U really do look at things weird. Like how would Tulane in a full season wouldnt won more then 7 games since they missed one game. Idiot

Read what I replied again.

I didn’t say they fixed it completely. I said they fixed it enough. Enough to win the Big 12 and get a major bowl win. They don’t need to hold team’s to 16 points a game and still be in danger losing because they don’t have a coach named Mike Gundy.

I said they won 7 games in 2019 (pre-covid) Never said a word about them winning more than 7 games. But it looks like that’s a good possibility for them.

Ok u got to get to sleep I reread it nothing is answered rite.
Look fritz best year is 7 wins he will not get more this year. Which will prove it was more ou then him being a genius. U backed off the ou deal which that was the only one I thought would happen. I have no idea what ur saying with georgia already has done it. Did they hold 5 teams to 3pts last year?

Yes ur rite georgia has kept 5 teams under 3 points it just took them 3 years.

This turns into the Robert/Joe blog. Get a room!

2 Likes

U can jump in anytime or just state something about osu. It’s a freeee site to discuss stuff​:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::scream::scream::scream::scream::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

It will be interesting to see how Gundy and Riley fix the problems. If Gundy comes out and beats Tulsa by 20 points, then he might hold on to 4th in the conference. Looks like Kansas State was the was the most ready to play Saturday.

4 Likes

OU seemed to fix their defense last year. They held our oh so impressive 5 play offense to 13 points.

2 Likes

I dnt defend gundy just try and figure out idiots.
Did u see how the pac 12 did Saturday.
It’s fine to say stuff. All u say is gundy is a dumbess.
Why is it the gundy haters have rainman syndrome.
Which for u thats good , when u actually say something it’s dumbess stuff. Like talking about why we’re not going to the pac.

Sure buddy, come from u yes I can see u having troubles.

My question is, how many fans on here think it should be the number one goal, to win the conference championship?

2 Likes

Captain obvious started early today. Jug

I have alot of guys tell me I can’t spel. Most do it after I rite something that they can’t answer. Like Joey says it all the time but answers me.
Ur best move is calling people dumbess. It really doesn’t matter if u can read. Ur and will be dumbess.

No I guess u can’t read. I talked about ur rainman syndrome of calling everyone a dumbess.
My only question was u can defend the pac 12 after their performance Saturday.
But nice post. I do not talk about those things.
U do all the time. So I guess it was a biopost.

So throw out a name of a new osu coach.

Anyone who has been an Offensive coordinator for 4 to 5 years is as Qualified as Gundy.

1 Like

That limits to a 100, if not more. No DC. That means are last 2 oc will be eligible soon