Week One Grades: OSU Defense Scores High Marks in Missouri State Win

You could ask a magic eight ball to call the plays. You either run it up the middle of bomb it down the field 90% if the time.

1 Like

Still did answer my now 2 question. Just more of u gundy rainman rant.

I guess we aren’t a very attractive team despite being top 10 in wins over the last decade if he continues to show everyone we can get closer to being Kansas than to OU. I’m sure the SEC and PAC are chomping at the bit for a team to show future shi++y football on television.

I think that should be the goal every season. Gundy used to say that every season. Now I’ve noticed that the goal just seems to be making a bowl game and that’s it. After all, being consistently average is better than playing for Championships.

1 Like

I dnt have any Idea what a slow week to u means. The pac12 just showed the tv people they are a bad conference.
U been going on and on about gundy. Washington actually lost their fcs game by scoring 7.
Just another slow gundy hater.

I think after this week the pac 12 is hoping no TV guys watch their games. U really are made for a gundy hater.
I would hate to have a slow dim-witted rainman liking gundy.

Look at this paragraph and tell me what’s wrong with it. We tried to help, but it’s obvious you don’t want it.

Lol final u get it Joey

I don’t really care too much what Washington is doing. What I care about is why Mike Gundy making the program worse? We used to be able to beat 1AA schools and bad G5 schools by multiple scores. What I want to know is why Gundy isn’t doing that any longer?

It’s funny u go on and on about other school but now ur not interested. Sure Joey

That’s fine. Just answer the question. Why do we struggle with lesser teams when we used to score at will against them? The same guy has been there for 16 years.

Eh I don’t think Gundy is near the level of dumb Roberto is on to be quite honest.

1 Like

If I dnt answer will u stop asking?

Well got u stop saying dumgess. But still nothing great about u.

Your afraid to answer because you know the truth. Milk Gundy has turned into Bob Simmons.

I forgot what tge question was​:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::scream::scream::scream::scream::hugs::hugs::hugs::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Here is what I love about OSU football fans, and I love the school and the program. I am an alum. What I love are all of you idiots screaming about coach Gundy this and coach Gundy that. Or! My personal favorite “we should recruit better! Apparently you are oblivious to two facts. One: Gundy has more wins then most any other D1 coach over the last 10 years. Who is going to be better? Two: it is STILLWATER OKLAHOMA! You can say all of the BS you want about would have and could haves, it doesn’t change the dot on the map. It’s a absolute miracle Gundy & Company get the kids they do. You complainers sound like idiot sooner fans. Impatient, bib overall wearing sooner fans.

1 Like

“The dot on the map”. How does Boynton get them here? How do the other programs in Stillwater manage to get some of the best in their respective sports?

I’m not saying the locale is irrelevant. I am saying though that it’s an obstacle that can be gotten over. Gundy is and has been a very good coach. But there are better. There are potentially better that could/would come to Stillwater.

1 Like

It counts in football. Basketball has proven in the past u can get good recruits and not be a blue blood.
The other sports we r blue bloods in.
It’s tough to get 25 great kids to come to non blue blood schools in football. Special if ur state doesn’t generate a lot.

1 Like

How is it a miracle to recruit in the high 30s to low 40s? Give me a break. No one is asking for top 5 classes, just top 25ish classes most of the time. Boynton can recruit to this “dot on the map” why can’t Gundy recruit a bit better? Who wouldn’t want to play for one of “the top winningest coaches in the last decade” if he’s such an amazing coach?

1 Like