Weiberg Officially Takes Over as Oklahoma State Athletic Director

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/weiberg-officially-takes-over-as-oklahoma-state-athletic-director/

On Weiberg’s introductory news conference.

1 Like

This is funny chit. Be waiting a long time got 6 or 7 years to get his next son thur college. That only gets him to 60.

1 Like

■■■■ I guess everyone has a massive hard on for holder on this site.

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with loving holder. It the drama the want to make up between holder and gundy.

1 Like

Can we just celebrate Chad for the time being?! He’s a great guy and he will be a great AD! Although, he graduated undergrad in 1994, not 1984. Cheers!

3 Likes

My point exactly people constantly turn every post on here into something about Gundy, they really need to get a life and get over their obsession with him.

2 Likes

I have know Idea about the limo diver. He never got charged I’m assume. But that racist crap was just that. Crap.
Yes gundy has an up and down with the media. But that is the media try to make a story. If gundy was a racist why is he now know as the man.
U got to use some common sense when dealing with what the media says.
Simmions keep gundy on when he showed up. He could have easily not. Since it was his defense guys who were saying gundy used the n word.
I’m just saying if u want to blow it up it will take ur air.

1 Like

Oh gosh your one of those guys lol oan and Gundy hurt your feelings :rofl:

1 Like

It’s not that he hurt my feelings it’s that he makes the university look bad and he sure as hell doesn’t win enough games every year to look the other way. If he won at the level Dabo does I’d be completely alright with him making himself look dumb but he doesn’t.

2 Likes

Go take some grad class at Clemson. Get a new home.

1 Like

How about you take any class at OSU dumbfuck.

2 Likes

Give him Dabos resources then we can talk. And what exactly has he done to embarrass the university? Wore a tshirt on a family trip? Defended a player ? I mean lord have mercy

2 Likes

And before y’all talk about our great facilities do a quick YouTube search and check out Clemsons if you haven’t already

2 Likes

The T shirt was a bad look nationally. Do I really care what Gundy watches? No, but you don’t wear a political/news shirt when you’re in the position he’s in. I don’t care if it’s OAN, CNN, NBC, FOX. There is nothing good that will come from it only negative. He’s gotta think about that stuff when he’s the face of the team and how it negatively affects recruiting and other aspects of the team.

1 Like

The thing is it shouldn’t affect anything but that’s the problem we let athletes dictate everything and then blame the coach if we lose . I honestly wish Gundy would’ve resigned before apologizing.

2 Likes

Lmao you are certifiable dude

1 Like

I wouldn’t complain about his resignation that’s for sure.

1 Like

You say that now , to each his own

1 Like

Logan is a perfect example of entitled he is not old enough to remember a losing season let a lone a non win season. U guys think what gundy has done is easy. Boone slapped some paint on a 70 year old stadium.

1 Like

Why do u need help passing classes. I dnot do study groups or let losers cheat off me.

1 Like