Weiberg Officially Takes Over as Oklahoma State Athletic Director

No trolling. There is no if. This team will lose a game. Most likely 3-4 of them.

3 Likes

Well like I told Joey u can get all happy in ur pants when it happens.

Pretty odd to be talking about Joe’s and my genitals.

1 Like

Baby’s get happy in their diapers. Think along those lines. U and ar0 are the ones who like others genitals

So now you’re talking about baby genitals??

U trying to be funny that is a good thing. U usually try to do angry young man bit.

And you do the retarded old man tshirt fan bit. Pedo.

1 Like

Dude you keep trying to take up for a guy that calls the fans stupid and poor, thinks being mediocre is fine, doesn’t care about bedlam, recruits consistently poor, a Pat Jones disciple (who never won anything significant and an 0-10 bedlam record), and then try to say that the renovation was a “paint job” when I pointed out to you that 247 marked them as the 11th best. I mean……at one point in time do you say “The guy should be done!!!” after everything?

1 Like

I’m far from ur friend buckoo. U had better get out of the bar. Ur angry is heating up.

His anger is heating up, but your the one that posts the most on here and monitors the chat boards every two minutes?

1 Like

Response doesn’t make sense. Try again dipshit.

1 Like

What does logans angry got to do with u keep posting me

See there it is u can handle it so u get mad.
Go get another beer and cry in it.

Still doesn’t make sense.

I’m sure it doesn’t with beer goggles on. What I don’t understand is why my opinion is so important to u, if I’m dumb.

It doesn’t make sense to anyone with an IQ over 12.

1 Like

I see ur a mess. How many times can u type the same exact post. I’m watching TV so I can handle two morons.

Whatever you say bud.

How many times can you put a complete sentence together?

Joe go to sleep. It’s funny u and ar0 both talked today about all my post. U guys forget, my post r to u two.
U want me to stop posting stop post to me and any stupid post.