'We're Gonna Score Points': Gundy Confident in Offense Heading into Fall Camp

So let’s just punt and see if we can get beat by more rather than taking a chance of getting a first down?

Or throw a more than likely interception that gets taken to the house

1 Like

At that point what does it matter? You can’t tell me that OU wasn’t going to drive the field and burn clock when he punted the ball. You gotta admit he gave up. Even his own players knew he was giving up.

He probably did give up? His players gave up early coaching Isn’t this perfect science you believe it is. If you literally knew anything aboutcoaching you would know how frustrating It gets watching your kids quit in adversity it’s no different here

U make no sense means I dnt understand osu offense. Ur an idiot.isu are using 6 '5" te we got 5’8" slots. Which are going to be missed. And dnt come back with we have te. Sure if they can catch.
It still means not let Sanders throw in the middle till he can.
Oh I read u now u r an idiot. That double coverage is the safety read Sanders eyes from the hick. What r all the team aliments dnt sat poor line. Shane had no problems getting rid of the ball fast enough. Sanders still back their holding the ball is on Sanders. When 4 receives go out and Sanders stares down one the whole time really dude.

Shane went like 5 of 21 against the only decent team he played.

1 Like

What is ur point. Most of the points were score when he was in. Not many had a good game with ou. Including the qb’s.

You keep mentioning Iowa State and K State.

1 Like

U did to stop. Ur old and can’t keep ur line of thought. U bring up shane. Now ur bring up ksu and isu which why I have no idea.
U just want to take about ou.

Iowa State won and so did K State.

I was talking about our players. But those two teams didn’t face the drug squad