'We're Gonna Score Points': Gundy Confident in Offense Heading into Fall Camp

Yea the ones that Sanders let’s open recievers go waiting to throw into coverage.

One of those hand offs was Hubbard’s fault and the fact that he’s literally having to wait for Gundy’s slow progression plays he created behind a bad OL put Sanders in a pretty difficult decision.

Yea Joey ur jumping rite into the idiot pile with ur sisters ar0.
They got kids in pee wee fb that can hand the ball off.

So it’s okay for Gundy (Who was a player and is a current coach for 33 years) to make a ton of mistakes, but it’s not okay for a dude that’s got 20 college games under his belt not to make any?

Who said he could not make any. Joey u really dnt care about spencer. Just as long u can find a way to cry about gundy u will bend over and type it.

I’m just saying your pounding on a player that’s made less mistakes than Weeden or Corndog did, and not addressing any of the other issues with the coaches or team that has led to failure. You are blaming a player and not the man who is ultimately responsible and accountable for the team’s success.

The reasons Sanders made less " mistakes" is he played less games less plays and a whole lot less passes. So like usaul u bend ur facts. It’s just show u are so pathetic

So if Sanders would’ve played the same amount of games he may have made the same amount of mistakes.

Did u really just say that if Sanders played 13 games he would have had at least the same sure I will go with that. On just pics. But no if he throw as many passes.
And still haven’t solved his under 50% redzone td.
Those 2 other qb had 40 or more td’s.

Yeah that’s not hard to figure out. There are two factors to that.

1. Gundy running the ball until 4th down to set up for field goals.

2. Not throwing the ball over the middle when the defense leaves it wide open.

Corndog was 75 % just a couple of years ago. Both brown and Shane were higher too. Idiot

No more questions u need straighten out.

Yes I do have questions.

1. Why would you take away another receiver and never throw over the middle?

2. Why do you punt the ball back to a team that has a 21 point lead with 12 minutes left when your in their territory?

3. Why do you (Roberto) continue to get on Sanders, and yet at the same time support the coach that’s says “Well we just gotta ride him the rest of the season”?

So at what point (a coaching standpoint) does that make any sense to you?

All those questions rainman have been answered.
By the way I am not alone about Sanders. He can make it I hope.

No they haven’t. You’ve never given a single logical answer on any of those questions.

Rainman u only have so many questions. U have asked them for the last year.

Then please once and for all give us an explanation.

Sure I know how much just like doing the same thing over and over.
First I dnt know what ur say on 1.
But the over the middle is easy. Sanders. The middle has the chance of more defenders. Throw though the line then then lineback get short passes. Cb get late passes safeties get over throws.

2 u need to get over it no matter what happen we just were not in that game. But to answer the punt worked out got them deep. If the d held we could have got it back in a nice spot.

3 with the amount turnovers and poor red zone I know he needs to improve. If u dnt see it well u r and idiot.

Meaning that your understanding of how an offense operates is questionable and probably shouldn’t berate anyone that does know how it operates.

I’ve already explained to you if Brock Purdy (an inconsistent QB) can throw it over the middle and beat the OU defenders by passing it to a fat slow white dude then Sanders is capable of doing the same to a dude that’s faster.

By taking away that receiving threat Gundy allows double coverage on Wallace and also by sending an extra man to blitz Sanders. Because we don’t throw over the middle the defense doesn’t have enough respect to defend it. This isn’t hard to figure out.

Once again you can’t articulate defending Gundy, but have no problems blaming Sanders for all the team’s ailments. Further proving to us once again that your not nearly as smart as you think you are.

Do you think Dabo Swinney or Nick Saban would’ve punted it being down by that much when they are in the opponent’s territory? I highly doubt so. The defense hadn’t stopped OU most of the night. Why do you think they are going to in the 4th quarter?

Depends if saban had an incredibly inconsistent qb and a line so beat up and injured It couldn’t block the marching band you played with in high school