What History Says About OSU's Preseason Coaches Poll Ranking

At one point in time he was the 13th highest paid coach and found ways to go 6-6. So we could be in better shape to be quite honest.

At one point we never had a big 12 championship or a BCS bowl appearance untillllllllllā€¦ā€¦ wait for itttttttā€¦ā€¦ GUNDY

And you can also give holder some blame by taking money that should have went to the football program and putting it to non revenue sports

Wait for ittttā€¦ā€¦ā€¦Brandon Weeden, Justin Blackmon, Todd Monken, and Joe Wickline.

No no if he gets all the blame for going 8-3 then he gets all the credit for going 12-1

2 Likes

One conference title in 16 seasons doesnā€™t justify the failures of the last 9 seasons.

2 Likes

So you think every dollar that comes in should go to the football program that averages 4th?

1 Like

Actually thatā€™s one conference championship in about 7 decades

Thatā€™s cool. So when do you think heā€™ll decide to play for another one? Iā€™m catching the vibe from Gundy that he thinks being average is good enough. Or at least thatā€™s what he admits.

Thank you T Boone!

1 Like

We should just shut the program down and have a good ol goat roping program for yā€™all two!

2 Likes

We donā€™t have to shut the program down. Just get a different coach. Problem solved!!!

1 Like

Lmao

Just find a different program? Itā€™s simple problem solved

Iā€™m just trying to figure out how many times in a row the guy has to prove to you he canā€™t do something before you finally believe him. I guess it takes more than a decade from what Iā€™m seeing.

1 Like

Iā€™m still excited about Sanders starting next year. Think of the records he will have starting 4 years in a row.

1 Like

More than a decade of what ? We have improved every season since we went 7-6 in 2018 , we are not ou we will never just RELOAD does it suck when we lose? Definitely, we had some very tough breaks last season and Gundy wasnā€™t perfect but yā€™all stressing out like yā€™all do over Gundy is no bueno , I think yā€™all would be better served to just go follow the Sooners and chant sec

I bet you can throw a hell of a spiral

1 Like

About 70 yards.

1 Like

Just think about it. If he stops consistently recruiting between 35th and 45th then maybe he wonā€™t have to risk a 6-6 season later on.