What Landing Five-star Enoch Boakye Could Do for OSU

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/what-landing-five-star-enoch-boakye-could-do-for-osu/

Boakye could lead to other big fish following his lead.

Let’s go!! This is what we have needed for well since big country. Glad boynton is recruiting him and not gundy. Surely tho being a five star that doesn’t have a brother that works for us would even consider going to a little po-dunk town like Stillwater right? Sorry couldn’t help myself​:man_shrugging:. Bet he gets him.:handshake:

One thing about boynton, he has already proven he can develop big men. Solomon got so much better under him than under ford. Anei just kept getting better and better. And you can see the growth of Boone, Moncrieffe, and even Kouma over this season. It sucks anei didn’t stick around so that we could of had a better rebounding team. Anei on this team would probably have added quite a few more wins this season.

1 Like

Lol put your bet in on the odds we get him.

1 Like

And he’s not a 247 composite 5 star.

He just fired Cade’s brother
Only way there coming

There’s the loser mentality I’ve talked about previously. No wonder you enjoy 4th place.

I like ur positive. I just dnt see the same thing.

1 Like

Ur a negative person. Have no idea why u try. I know u have troubles reading and comprehending. I’ll do this slow. Sarcasm
Ur the one with loser mentality.
Only one site has us 4th. But u use it as a battle cry.

1 Like

The site that had us 4th is the site ran by the conference moron. We were 4th.

1 Like

NCAA espn wiki etc…
Only reason they have us 4th is politics not sports.
Same as u use it as a battle cry. A small guy.

1 Like

4th in what? Conference? We were 3rd this year if you are referring to football

2 Likes

No we were 4th in conference football. Ou-1 Iowa state-2 Texas-3 and yours truly osu-4

Got the battle cry going. Only a texas fan would go along with that. See how the big 12 does other sport do to the virus. Why does everyone else has us at 3rd. Why is it so important for to be 4th. Just shows how ur not a good fan. And a small guy

1 Like

Then why would we have sat home during the big 12 championship if ISU or OU had to cancel? If we were 3rd we would’ve been the ones to play. But we weren’t.

1 Like

Texas got the tie breaker when they beat us in overtime.

Not going to give gundy 3rd when he deserved 4th that’s why. And if being 3rd or 4th doesn’t matter in your eyes then that kinda tells me only being first matters to you and anything other than that doesn’t matter. Welcom to the competitive club Robert!!! I knew you would come to the good side some day.

1 Like

Everybody else has given us third. Small oil scared girl. Dnt worry Gundy still here.

1 Like

Small oil scared girl? Now that hurts me Robert I think but glad your coming around anyways.

1 Like

Is competitive club like fight club( a make believe club that no one talks about.). This is funny chit. U cant make this chit up

1 Like