What Landing Five-star Enoch Boakye Could Do for OSU

If it was a fight club you would definitely be invited just so we could have a warm up before we dudes lol

Ur delusional too. Iā€™m coming around to u being obsessive as joe

1 Like

But hey, you can give your daddy 3rd place if it fits your agenda.

What does that mean. Warm up before we dudes. U want to warm up with joe

1 Like

We need a punching bag to get ready for the fights

I would be doing what everyone has done

Slow down before u get a chubby

1 Like

I knew you had a tiny bit of competitiveness in you somewhere so welcome glad to have you on board

We were 4th. Texas had the same amount of conference losses and didnā€™t get to play and beat Kansas due to COVID. Thatā€™s what it says no matter how much Robert wants to spin it. Which is why from now on I will be calling him CNN.

I was referring to recruiting. Misread the conversation.

Oh in recruiting? Yeah because Boynton knows that if you want to try and establish a champion chasing program you canā€™t recruit middle of the pack every season.

Hey CNN,

If the only site that matters when it comes to conference finishes is the conference site itself then we finished 4th. I know how you like to put a spin on everything else, and tell everyone else they use bent facts. No matter how much you WANT to believe itā€™s simply just not TRUE. So you can stop now.

Lol still hasnā€™t even got a commitment :joy:

Hard to tell a kid what to expect when thereā€™s a looming NCAA hammer waiting to smack down.

Maybe you can tell me the last time Gundy signed a 5 star and 4 star recruit to his team in the same year? Because Boynton did it last year.

Just go look up all the other site. They couldnā€™t bring them to put texas above us. NCAA wiki espn
Go see how the do the other sports.
Only ur agenda fits the 4th.

1 Like

U want to be 4th. Boyton hasnt got a player yet. And ur talking 5 stars. He will have to have everyone come back so we have a team.

Itā€™ll only be one yr. With the lose of 1 scholarship for 3 years. At worse. Will only effect a 1 and done. Boynton such a great recruiter he should have no troubles.

1 Like

Scary to think what gundyā€™s class would look like next year with a NCAA hammer waiting on him. Pretty sure that would be like a death penalty.

Actually Robert it affects the whole team. If you havenā€™t noticed the whole team canā€™t play when it gets banned so no itā€™s not just 1 and dones.