What Landing Five-star Enoch Boakye Could Do for OSU

Joe give it up I’m not going read ur novels

1 Like

I’m here to celebrate good stuff about osu sports. Not to read novels from a guy who is obsessed.

Joe have nothing good to say. U say things well he is good so he wont play.
Any 2 year old can say that stuff.
Just because u have an obsession with Gundy does mean we want to talk two u.
What is wrong with u.

1 Like

Then they should’ve played Brennan Presley more last season. Otherwise, I wouldn’t question the motives of the HC who is supposedly our best evaluator of who gives us the best chance to win and who doesn’t.

I feel like your also pissed he kicked off tyreek hill, as long there 4 stars and have talent they can do whatever they want. We’ll just be like ou and reward woman beaters.

2 Likes

Joe is a switzer fan. Joe wants to buy thugs so we can win at all cost. Hates walkons. Anything lower then a 4 star aren’t real people

1 Like

I’m not mad he kicked Tyreek Hill off the team. It’s one thing to kick a kid off the team for serious crimes being committed, and it’s another to just send them on their way to the transfer portal because they don’t have enough Cowboy Culture in their cup despite how talented and contributing they could be to the team’s success.

No we are pissed that he used hill as a running back and never lined him up anywhere else on the field and never played Presley but two possessions the whole year and only played Tulane Wallace his freshman year twice. I mean gundy can’t get out of his own way. We see this every year when he does have the talent to play these really really really good kids to help us win at least two more games a year he does the opposite🤷‍♂️. If you think that’s good coaching then I don’t know what to tell you. Gundy holds osu back for these reasons for the life of me I’ll never know only he knows.

1 Like

He always picks the wrong quarterback to play and he wont use the middle of the field but one year because the offensive coordinator told him to fly a kite and we won the big twelve. He plays guys that are less in talent because of seniority or weighs more god knows, then putting a better younger player in for us to have a better chance. I like gundy personally but he just isn’t in this to win championships.

1 Like

And for that reason he’s chopped!

Lol okay because you see these kids practice everyday and know exactly how they will perform on Saturday’s

Lol I forgot we give kids scholarships spend thousands of dollars recruiting them then tell em they gotta leave just because

And you also knew that hill should’ve been a receiver? Even though he played running back in juco?

I think u got jeff rilled up. I think he was spitting when he was typing. Yes jeff can just look at them(4star) and tell they should be playing.

Hey " smart" guy. If these guys are so talented. Why do only north Texas or tulsa want them. Who is Tulane Wallace .when one of these great recruits actually do something call me. And I’m something more in a power 5 schooland more then r player

Yeah I know it’s a shame. Probably one reason Holder won’t increase Gundy’s recruiting budget. Doesn’t do any good to increase the budget if we just send our highest rated players we recruited to the transfer portal.

1 Like

It’s better to lose than to change. That’s the philosophy of Gundy. It’s the attitude of “There is nothing wrong with me. It’s everyone else’s fault” even though every person in the stadium, sidelines, or watching on the television set can tell when Gundy is running the offense and when someone else is running it.

1 Like

He was making fun of u. Its called sarcasm.

Wow better to lose then change well then there r 120 school doing it better then us in the last 10 years. He may have learn that from miles.

Hm such a sad life you have my friend, have fun and enjoy decent football while ya can! When you have your way we’ll be going 2-9 every season! Cheers :beers:

2 Likes