What Mike Gundy Said Monday in His Week 2 Radio Show

Well there is one problem with ar( one I we state now) idea we got 4th 2 years ago with none drafted.

When you have original starters out in some positions of course youā€™ll go more than 2 deep. I just asked you if the depth was good? So is it? If not, it tells me we have a talent issue. If not, it tells me we have a coaching issue.

That might have something to do with those players deciding to come back for another year. Hubbard and Wallace wouldā€™ve been drafted after the 2019 season had they decided to leave. So againā€¦.your wrong.

Depth only works when ur 1stā€™s are playing. But I know u knew rite. If the 1stā€™s arenā€™t playing then ur depth changes. Itā€™s a concept u can spin around in ur noggin.

I was told at the beginning of the season by Gundy he was ā€œcomfortableā€ with the offensive line, and that we had ā€œdepthā€ all around. So what happened? Because I didnā€™t really see it this past weekend.

1 Like

So does it take 0,2,or 4 to get forth. The point is it was a ignorant state meet by ar0. Then an idiot ran with it, be u joey.

Iā€™ve be told by u ur smart. So whatā€™s ur point. U can get a grip on reality.

What we do know is we still had four NFL caliber players during the 2019 season still on the team. Thatā€™s the difference dumba$$. Thatā€™s why we got 4th. Itā€™s also the same reason we got 4th in 2020.

Now we donā€™t have those players. Right now we are battling it out with Kansas to see who gets to hoist up the 9th place banner in their practice facility.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am wondering how many years of have gundy as a coach u can last.
I have only know u for a bit. Iā€™m positive to say ur have never been smart enough to understand complex thoughts.
I have a feeling u at one time were sane. But the more gundy coaches, the more crazy u will become.

All Iā€™m saying is when we are in the 2022 season (or maybe even this season) and weā€™re posting a 4-8 record, then a 4-8 record the next year, and then maybe a 6-6 record the year after that. When you finally decide that maybe Gundy does need to retire. You canā€™t say me, AR, Logan, and others didnā€™t tell you so.

U swore that osuā€™ win was worse then ou and isu. Why did the coaches not fill the same way. Ou and osu drop 1 each isu drop 2.

Can we sign Dunn and Dickey to long 9 or 10 contracts. We love coaches that canā€™t get it done.

1 Like

One small thing. HOW LONG HAVE U BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING. Pushing back that 4and 8 season.

Oh the lil troll surface with his logic.

We know that Riley will get it turned around quickly while Gundy spends a month playing musical chairs with his offensive line instead of changing his scheme.

Keep the faith brother. I fear for ur sanity. I hope gundy loses all his games and all new coach lose all their.
So we get what u want continous coach hiring.
" thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying" :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::confounded::confounded::confounded::pleading_face::pleading_face:

You never answered my question. Do we have a talent problem or a coaching problem?

Weā€™re 1 and 0 have we got a problem. This is what Iā€™m saying. A sane person can see we dnt.

Weā€™re 1-0 and were on the verge of losing to an FCS school. Not a crappy P5 school, not a crappy G5 school. An FCS school and 28 rushes for 54 yards. If you donā€™t think thatā€™s a problem. Your more in denial and senile than any person Iā€™ve seen when it comes to talking about football.

If is an awful big word. Ex. If u stop posting I wouldnā€™t laugh so much.
If petrino was good he would have won.
If u win ur first one ur undefeated.