What Mike Gundy Said Monday in His Week 2 Radio Show

So you think if we want more than Bob Simmons results we are going to set back the program back?

Joey u can argue all u want, but love nailed it ur a🤡
Just saying​:yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::scream::scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

It’s a combination of everything in my opinion. We don’t have any running backs that really have set themselves apart from each other. In my opinion, they are average and that’s really about it.

The running backs who’ve been able to perform behind mediocre or bad offensive lines lately were able to set themselves apart from the rest in the group. The offensive line has been an undisciplined jekyl and Hyde group for years now.

The coaches seemed to be undisciplined and if that trend continues the offensive line Will be undisciplined too which leads to more penalties and poor execution, but you also have to find what works and fits the players as well.

So until someone important starts demanding accountability from Gundy and his constituents on the state of the offensive play calling, execution and offensive line we will continue to see the same stuff we had seen this past Saturday.

That Sir!!! Is the truth of the matter!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Preaching to the choir, brother. Until Chad and the regents/major donors get sick of 3rd or 4th in a second-rate conference, it won’t change. 2011 was supposed to be the beginning of a completely new era in Cowboy football. Sadly, it’s just lightning in a bottle.

1 Like

I feel for u guys. U would think we had smarter regents. At least Chad should be pressuring gundy. I mean one more year this team will be like a miles coached ku team.

No thanks! Miles took the KU job WELL past his prime. Haha!

We still dnt want gundy to get to miles level. Even his last year at lsu was worse then Gundy’s 8 win seasons.

Well I have to agree with what AR said. AR said “if we lost four guys to the NFL then that tells me we need four guys just as good to finish 4th in the conference”. I was skeptical at first but the Missouri State game just solidified that statement.

If I were to base a Big 12 power ranking off game 1 OSU is sitting at 8th or 9th right now. The best looking team this weekend was K State followed by Texas. Just my observation, we should be wondering right now if this team will get 3rd or 4th in the conference this year.

You don’t need to wait and see. We seen OSU and Kansas in a very similar way this past weekend. They we’re almost identical. The only difference was KU was down and OSU wasn’t.

So the question becomes, how many NFL guys do we think we have on this roster?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
They only difference is we had alot of new guys. With starts out. So we will improve ku won’t

Three guys out for an FCS game isn’t that big of a curve Roberto.

We had more then three Joey. If u would read the article not just the titles u would know these things.

If I’m basing it on just game one? Maybe one (Tay Martin). That’s really about it as far as the offense goes. The defense looks solid in my opinion. It’s hard to defend when the offense gives the ball back to the other team. Especially when it’s deep in their own territory. I’m down for letting Jim Knowles call the plays on offense too.

Gundy hasn’t had a good offensive line in 6 or 7 years. I thought coach Dickey was going fix this. Right now coach Dickey is looking like Howard Shellenberger at OU (at the wrong place and out of his prime. )

1 Like

Your beloved Mike Gundy said we had depth. So what does that mean? Is the depth good or not? Based on this past Saturday I’m guessing it’s not very great.

Some spot we played more then 2 deep.
Anyway have depth oh what am I doing u as smart as a rock. No matter what I say u can not understand.

I’m gonna go on a limb and add Malcolm Rodriguez. Dude could be a late round steal primarily used in special teams.

Goons were smart enough to keep him for one year only.

1 Like