What OU, Texas Leaving Big 12 for SEC Would Mean for OSU

Using your own logic/stupidity, K State has won a title since OSU, so they would take K State first.

Today OU typically has 11-1 or 10-2 seasons. I would think that would become 11-1 to 8-4 seasons. 11-1 always gets into B12 title game, but 11-1 doesn’t even guarantee winning your division in SEC. Texas typically has 9-3 to 5-7 seasons. That could become 9-3 to 5-7 seasons just more of the 5-7 years. In the end, although the SEC would make a lot of $$$$, they would canabalize themselves. However, the SEC has a scheduling philosophy that some teams rarely play the other in regular season games. Alabama vs Georgia series is only played twice in 12 seasons. If OU and Texas leave the B12 then the league will not be a P5 conference anymore. Kansas might get in the B10, everyone else is screwed.

I could see the PAC 12 taking Tech but I don’t see them taking Baylor or TCU because of the religious aspect since that’s a reason they don’t want BYU.

They have great years but they are not consistently better. Surprising you counted Les Miles natty.

Yes on most of that. But to compete with sec the other conference would change their rules. Even rite now west Virginia would be a lock for acc

One reason BYU is an outcast is that they will not play any sports on Sunday which affects almost all sports except football.

West Virginia is not as attractive because academics.

Just last year I think both georgia and a&m would been better then ou. The conference has it up and downs. The thing is when sec teams r up there are always 3 atleast better then ou.
I thought saban players won that natty.

A&M possibly being better than OU the first time in how many years doesn’t mean anything. Especially in a year like last year. OU started out pretty poor last year but at the end I’d say they were probably the 4-5th best team at the time. Their first half the season killed them.

Which can be change. We started a few serious of baseball on Thursday so it’s not that big a deal. Basketball has a few games on Sunday. All of these can be worked around.
Like I said conference would change their rules. West Virginia would be a natural fit for acc. With some playing in the bigeast and with pitt being its rival.

So with ou drug squad not play those games ou would have won more games in the sec. Yea I see that.
If projected rite. Ou would face lsu and a&m every year plus Texas. That could average out at least 1 lose a year. Then throw in the rest of the schedule.
I know ur feeling sick with the lose of ou. Take deep breathes. It’ll be find u still will see them play on TV, just not in any championship games.

The loss of OU is extremely detrimental to OSU. You would be stupid to think otherwise. Hate them all you want but that is a fact.

I have no idea what ur a talking about. This about football yes. A school who seels around 50,000 season ticket in a bigger stadium. Has gone to 15 straight bowl games. Is less attractive then ksu and there 1 title a year after ours. I see why my logic didn’t work for u.
We have been play pac 12 schools on football.
Pac 12 is know as the the conference of champion. I see why ksu is interesting to them, being ksu has none. Do I have to point out we our 4th overall with 52.
Yes once again u set me straight with that common goat roper logic.

How would u know how I feel about the lose.
Not once have I said anything about the effects.
Once again u use ur backside logic to formulate my response.

How about the option we all end up in G5 conferences?

It’s a large possibility and that sucks. Getting stuck into a G5 would be awful.

What g 5 would want us.

All of them??

If the pac 12 taken us with the 3 Texas school. Put us in with Colorado and Utah. We would have 4 west coast games. Oh wait 2 should be home games. So 2 west coast games. So ur worried about a chance of 2 9 o’clock games at most. Ur going to make me scared of nite games
Anyway all nite games should end to save the planet

If you are playing USC in Stillwater do you think ESPN cares when OSU wants to play the game?