What OU, Texas Leaving Big 12 for SEC Would Mean for OSU

The PAC 12 is the best remaining option, but its still going to be a major blow. OSU needs to keep a footprint in Texas. The PAC 12 doesnt do that for them

Riley has not won a game as an underdog.
I’m glad u guy are sticking up for ou. Not once has Riley gone undefeated in the big12.
Ur rite one game how many games did lsu win closer then 40. Every one of them could have been loses to ou.

If the pac 12 become the pac16 with us tcu Baylor and tech both is done

Yeah dude, pointing out OU getting drilled by LSU has zero relevance. And that game happened…IN THE FINAL FOUR PLAYOFF. The SEC would bring that school in without hesitation. The Conf schedule absolutely gets tougher. But OU will also get a bump in recruiting. Theyll get a bump in revenue. Theyll get a bump in name brand recognition. OU will not come close to dominating the SEC the way they have the Big 12…but OU will be just fine

You consistently prove you are a moron with statements like this. As much as you hate OU you are delusional if you think they wouldn’t be the second best team in the SEC right now.

1 Like

Saying one thing and watching the other conf. Trun into super conf is another

Agreed. That is the biggest hope the PAC 12 and OSU has. This is the only valid point youve managed to make in this post

I know that they wouldn’t be second best.

Valid or one u agreed with.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

So we’re going to wait and start our football games at 9 o’clock at night?

No 2 o’clock. U point out stupid stuff what is ur answer. Just wait a let it blow over

No way the PAC 12 takes TCU and/or Baylor if they won’t take BYU. Those Mormons are a lot more profitable and they won’t take them.

Name a team that is consistently better than OU in the SEC that isn’t named Alabama.

Im just not sure what other option there is? You cant keep the remaining teams and keep it without OU and Texas. Those were the only 2 schools keeping the Conf alive. Theres no way youd be able to bring any teams that would make any significant change either. The BIG 10 wont take OSU due to the academic side of it. I think the PAC 12 is the “best” option remaining

Lsu has 3 natty’s since ou. There is one but I can go on

Byu would final have to want it.

BYU doesnt do much to expand your footprint. The Texas schools absolutely do. I think your statement was true BEFORE the entire Big 12 Conf falls apart. Kansas would be an attractive piece due to their basketball program. I think OSU and KState are the two schools that are the least attractive. Iowa St could possilby join in-state Iowa in the Big 10.

Mark me down as skeptical that the guy who doesn’t know it’s 11 teams needed for approval not 8 knows anything about what’s going on.

If I was k state I would be freaking out.

He does have a point. If a whole conference ( big 10) is more worried about academics then money, u could find 4 school in sec not wanting this.