What QB Zane Flores' Commitment Means for Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/what-qb-zane-flores-commitment-means-for-oklahoma-state/

OSU is in a great spot at QB in 2022 and beyond.

1 Like

This article says something important: Gunnar is probably never going to start. Rangel is going to have to get hurt, be a total bust, or Gunnar would have to totally light it up in the next couple of offseasons. Then with Flores coming in, I think there’s maybe a 10% chance Gundy ever sees serious playing time.

2 Likes

I just hope he has the ability to run. Because if we don’t upgrade our offensive line he’ll need that attribute.

1 Like

Blah blah blah

2 Likes

I should just repost everything you say in SpongeBob:

i JuSt HoPe hE hAs ThE aBiLiTy To RuN…

2 Likes

I’ve read nothing so far that suggests Gunnar is already surpassed by Rangel. Unless Rangel can quickly add some significant weight to his body, he is likely to get smashed at some point. We then would see Gunnar. I would like one of the media guys to ask Gundy how he would compare his son’s current ability to that of his own as a Cowboy. Until time proves me wrong, I am betting that the shared DNA will prevail, and we won’t be disappointed. Regardless of what people think about Mike Gundy as a person and as a coach, I still remember how great he was as QB. His son had a great high school career, so why shouldn’t he perform at the next level? Gundy obviously cannot hype his son, therefore, we don’t know how he is really looking so far to the coaches.

3 Likes

Joey do you ever read ? We have 23-25 linemen now , lots of potential. Three portal guys that have played, what’s next after the OL improves?
Pathetic Joey

1 Like

What you should repost:

One championship in 17 seasons.

1 Like

Potential doesn’t mean they’ll be any good. I’ve been hearing that since 2013. Hopefully they are.

1 Like

Let’s just hope he doesn’t spike the ball on 4th down like Joe Montana’s son.

oNe cHaMpIoNsHiP iN sEvEnTeEn SeAsOnS

3 Likes

Sanders has two more seasons. That gives Rangel and Flores time to bulk up, learn the playbook. If it’s close, Gundy isn’t going to start his son. Too much liability.

1 Like

Is kind of repetitive…

2 Likes

Not an exciting prospect with a mid 3 star QB. Perhaps this is a recruit for a holding back up. We need to go big in the 2024 cycle with a 4 star. Having a solid O line will be a critical part of recruiting a high quality QB.

1 Like

Stop going going to those woke lib LGBT bars. We know your Biden son but are u campaign for him. Espn isn’t even talking about that anymore.
I sure you tell them the joy truth of the events. See this is why you should never get out of your mom’s basement.

1 Like

I would be willing to bed Joe actively dislikes Biden. I may be wrong but I don’t see him liking that clown.

:arrow_up: this statement is correct. It doesn’t matter which side of the political faction you side with. They both screw the people. They just do it in very different ways. Biden belongs in a nursing home with a warm bowl of soup.

1 Like

You seem to mention this statement a lot. That just tells me about your own insecurities and that you actually may live in your mom’s basement. I can do the thinking for myself. I don’t need influence or indoctrination from the far right or left to know the reality of things. You’re allowed to think for yourself. You should give it a try.

Lol yea like get your history off movies,which you told us.
The basement deal is completely backwards I have hardly used on you but I know you have used more then anyone.

I would hate to find out where you learn civics

1 Like

Joy is a big fan of a guy who eats grass and goes by the name mad hatter. It’s a small leap to think he likes a clown name JOEY.

1 Like