What QB Zane Flores' Commitment Means for Oklahoma State

I’m not seeing the correlation here Roberto.

1 Like

You don’t have to agree with me. But seeing, come on. It’s freaken funny. Mad hatter= :clown_face:

1 Like

Because some of them are historically accurate. Don’t know exactly what’s wrong with that. I never said all of them were.

At least it didn’t take the mad hatter seven seasons to figure out how to beat OU.

1 Like

False. Biden has never won the Big XII or beaten OU and he doesn’t throw to the tight end. Therefore, he is worthless to joe.

2 Likes

The simple fact is you have to know history before you can say it’s accurate. Based on true life events does mean it’s a documentary. Lol you kill me joy

1 Like

Which I do. Care to quiz me?

Joy we went thur this before. I know you dnt now your history.
Just like you dnt know what a protester is. We happy with osu. Yea the one with the 3 line mantra.
You dnt want your child educated. You can’t stand organized politics.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re too scared or you don’t have the slightest clue on what to quiz me on because you don’t know for yourself. You call that chit show in D.C. organized politics? God help us all lmao.

Joey first I know your an idiot, but you know what Google is.
The system would work if idiots weren’t allow to vote in idiots.

1 Like

Too scared!!! I agree though. They shouldn’t allow people that can’t put together a coherent sentence or use proper grammar to vote.

Speaking of comprehension, you dnt even know what scared means. Ever time you have a stupid thought and are correct that does mean their scared, just smart.

1 Like

Scared!!

All BS aside I think Gunnar plays within the next 2 seasons. Just a hunch I have. Sanders gets hurt, he’s been in the system longer, has to have some game about him.

1 Like

I betting Gunnar will see playing time. I’m not comparing Gundy to my highschool coach but he’s a coaches son. Just speaking from experience. Gunnar will get every opportunity unless he just really stinks. I could be wrong. I’m hoping any of these QBs can really really play. Any coach would love their son to start their son at qb. I got 3 boys and would love them to play QB for me if I was coach and start unless they just flat out can’t play it. Too bad my highschool coach was too stubborn. He stunk and still started till he had a career ending injury. I think Gundy would know better than that though.

I agree. I wish we would target another dual threat. Pro style is alright if you got a stellar line. But if we start playing teams like a Alabama, Michigan, Ohio St, Clemson, or teams similar to them in bowl games and regular season games. Then we’ll most likely have to complete/win by using rpo or air raid against them. Those teams struggle against those a above average opponent running rpo. My gut instinct says offensive line may be a struggle for the foreseeable future unless we get a line coach to make them better or lure some better blockers in. We can win with a great line while having a average QB and average running back. I hope I’m wrong about the line.

1 Like

Regardless of the offensive line talent in the future. I really want 4 star dual threat or even a 3 star that could turn into 4 or 5 star. So much you can do with a dual threat on the offense. Especially if you end up playing a team that more talented or can really shut the pro style down.

Gunnar is going to develop with his dad and going to bulk up with Coach Glass…Then he’s transferring to ou and playing for his uncle. What a story.

2 Likes

Even if O-line is best in the country it is ALWAYS best to have a mobile QB. Dropback, stationary QBs are dinosaurs!

1 Like

Mike was never “great”. You use superlatives way too much quite obviously.

1 Like