What QB Zane Flores' Commitment Means for Oklahoma State

Your really pushing it now. Why not you just list all players not just ones that played a certain year together

Well you list is 6 but only 4 were drafted. How about isu they will have more then 4 drafted of this class.

Why do I need to do that? Don’t you think if you have six NFL caliber players on the same exact offense you should be able to put up more than 27 against a 7-6 Central Michigan and 7-6 Baylor team?

Why does that matter to you? Blake Jarwin wasn’t drafted, but you have no problem bragging about him when you’re ready to make an argument. According to you, Jelani Woods isn’t very good, but he’s going to be drafted. So which one is it?

In fact, it’s weird how you can make the claim Gundy does more with less and at the same time make a claim about all this talent we’ve had. If that’s true, then why haven’t we won more than one conference title? Is it bad players or bad coaching?

Your deflecting more and more. What are they going to have like 6 players drafted.
11 isu players made 1st or 2nd on the all big 12 teams from coaches and ap. Thats half their starters( had to tell you since you dnt know how many plaers) got recognized as the best on the big 12. But Matt managed 7 wins.

1 Like

At the start of last year you repeated constantly if we finished 4th we would be lucky Joey. Gundy can’t make CC game blah blah… You don’t want to acknowledge that …, main reason we finish 2nd or 3rd is your team south. You want champagne on a wine budget
What year did Iowa St. beat Iowa ? It escaped me
How many conference titles has Ferentz won in 20 plus years

3 Likes

Lol I’ve acknowledged several times he had a nice season overall. It’s not my fault you have selective reading.

You didn’t have that problem this season. So what’s the new excuse?

Not every OSU fan is content with several 8-9 win seasons with the occasional double digit win season and still not being able to make it over the hump. The thought process among their fan base and most of ours is “Well….at least we just made it there!!! That has to account for something, right?”

You do know you speak for the minority don’t you Joey ? Course there are some dumb axxes like you that think we are the new Ohio St. ….

1 Like

When the HC doesn’t have to try very hard to convince the majority that you should be happy with a bowl game (even though 80 teams make a bowl game) then you’re correct. Even Adolf Hitler was good enough to convince a majority of people he wasn’t a mad man.

1 Like

You really never did go to college did u joy.

Waco isn’t in the middle of nowhere. It’s in the middle of the best recruiting center in the world. It’s 2 to 3 hours from Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio and Louisiana.
These statements are why people know you know nothing about recruiting.

1 Like

Joey get off the Baylor chit, they will flame out this year just like your Campbell that you were idolizing last year. You still think Briles was a saint don’t you. Con man that broke every rule to win…. One thing I am that you aren’t is a real fan of all sports OSU… you haven’t broken that barrier yet….

1 Like

We can definitely tell you didn’t.

It’s still roughly 100 miles from Austin and Dallas. What’s a kid supposed to do while he’s on campus. Stare at the Brazos River? You’re still not doing Waco justice. Go look at Baylor’s recruiting rankings over the past few years and tell me why they aren’t Top 25 on at least an every other year basis.

1 Like

Joey doesn’t understand much of anything. Now Gundy is Hitler :joy: good thing he doesn’t run the athletic program. We would have been through 5-6 coached in the last 17 years. Joey who would you replace Gundy with that would stay more than 3 years

1 Like

You don’t want me to mention Baylor because it doesn’t give you a legitimate excuse for anything. As far as flaming out, if that were true we would have our second conference title by now. They’ve already proven they don’t need Briles to win just as many conference titles as Gundy.

1 Like

We will see going forward. He lost his best recruiter and his D coach so let’s see if he repeats this year I know you are behind them

I’ve been seeing forward for about 10 years now when it comes to Gundy.

Waco is a city. It’s 4 times the size of stillwater.

Your always on recruiting. Dave came in with a coaching staff in place. Now Dave will start replacing coaches he will find it harder.

1 Like

When briles came in he was new and had all sort of Texas ties. We’re see the same from tech now. He will have a top 25 recruiting class.
So I guess he will be your next " coach".

1 Like

Yes!!! Exactly!!! What does the size of their city have to do with recruiting if they’re recruiting worse than OSU?

If you’re talking about in a recruiting sense of more and better players it’s not impossible to get players from Baylor’s own backyard. You know how you do that? You beat them and especially when it counts. How do you think OU was able to to steal recruits from the Austin area?

1 Like

I’m sure he’ll be the next new coach having his team play in the CCG before Gundy does again.

1 Like

Joey your just throwing chit out there just call it a day . You thinks we got a commit coming. You can tell us how bad it is to get another 3 star

1 Like

It’s not bad to get some three stars. Some of them work out. It’s just a known fact that when some programs recruit well and get the right coach in they’re going to tend to be better than the competition they face. Ed Orgeron is not the best coach IMO, but he recruited well and he went 15-0. Eventually at some point in time you have to realize a jump in talent is needed to close that gap with other programs.