What RB Deondre Jackson's Commitment Means for Oklahoma State

Remember when Carson double trucked 2 TCU defenders on the same play? That was his highlight.

3 Likes

Explain to me why we should expect him to carry defenders and try to bruise his way through on nearly every single carry? Sometimes a player tends to get injured when the offensive line allows him to take a beating and refuses to block all the way through the whistle.

G

Yes

Oh thatā€™s it, more made up philosophical wisdom from jOe. You think youā€™re the only one on the planet who understands football. What would the rest of us do without your insight. Is your last name Lombardi? I bet it is. I bet you are Joe Lombardi

3 Likes

So what did that comment have anything to do with what I said

1 Like

No, but I appreciate the comment. As far as football goes, I know that you canā€™t have faith in a guy that tries to convince you that 8 wins a season is better than winning a conference championship. :man_shrugging:

Thatā€™s his style of running you idiot. Heā€™s a one cut runner, still the same at Seattleā€¦. The 2 he trucked against TCU was 10 yards past the line of scrimmageā€¦. You are easy to make fun of Joey

1 Like

He switches chit around when he does have an answer :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

You mean when a guy tries to tell you your coach is bad when he goes 12 and 2 with a regular league title beat 3 bb beat 3 top 10 teams and wins a big6 bowl. Now thatā€™s a failed loser.

1 Like

Your the only one convinced he actually believes that. Well you and your butt buddy ar

2 Likes

When he averaged 3 yards a carry against WVU or 3.4 in the loss to Central Michigan or 4.5 against the powerhouse Southeastern Louisiana was it the offensive line or just him not being able to run over the elite players at SE Louisiana?

1 Like

This goes back to you guys are never happy.
Chris was a great pick up. Got draft a has had some good years.
But. Not enough. There is always some stat you guys can go look up and cry about.
The hindsight kings strick againā€¦

1 Like

Chris Carson, in terms of NFL production, ranks #3 behind GOAT, and Thurman, imo. Think about this: Heā€™s been better than Justice Hill, Tatum Bell, Kendall Hunter, Vernand Morency, Seymore Shawā€¦David Thompson, Keith Toston, Nathan Simmons. Jamal Fobbs, Andre Richardsonā€¦like go as far back as you can (I went early 90s for my lifetime). You wonā€™t find a single RB better than Chris Carson outside of GOAT and Thurman.

5 Likes

OSU won 12 games this past yearā€¦

3 Likes

That is exactly what he does. At some point he said he wanted OSU to compete for B12 titles and when they finally make it to the championship game and lose by 6 inches, he berated them.

3 Likes

I appreciate you that Michal. Sometimes it needs to be switched up.

I didnā€™t say Gundy was bad. Iā€™ve always said heā€™s above average. Thatā€™s the problem with most of our fan base. They think if we have a great season once every 10 years itā€™s a miracle, and yet at the same Gundy has you slack jawed yokels convinced that getting to 8 wins is worth paying a coach 7.5 mil a year. I canā€™t wait to see the train load of excuses coming in when he doesnā€™t meet your 10 win projection for next season.

1 Like

Again joy you have problems with word comprehension.
You have called mediocre which at best would be average.
Iā€™m not worried about my prediction. I have a new one at the start of the year. Alot have changed and will change by game day

1 Like

I agree, so if chris wasnā€™t the problem, what was the dam problem? Robert says it wasnā€™t the O line and Joe says it was. According to the guys that were sitting around me, we were to predictable in the run game.

BTW in those first two games, I believe you should be vanilla but not to the point, you lose the game.

1 Like