What RB Deondre Jackson's Commitment Means for Oklahoma State

Jug you are just wanting to cry. When Chris was here mason threw a lot. That kind of defeat the run being predictable no matter who is sitting in your circle.

So your saying after every run you knew where the ball went. The hindsight kings strike again.

1 Like

Just because you can’t tell when they are going to run doesn’t mean the rest of the world doesn’t know. Ask Baylor on their goal line defense.

1 Like

And out of those 54 ahead, how many went 12-1 ?

2 Likes

You mean like that last play when it was 1 on 1 with a safety.
Yes everybody in the stadium wasn’t fooled.

If Baylor knew there would have been a lineman and a lb out there. This is where you evil powers of hindsight kings take over.

1 Like

You tell me

Some truth to this. Gundy ain’t Saban, but he is paid like it now.

So who should we hire to get us to next level?

1 Like

How many of those 54 had our defense?

Terry Miller better than Chris carson

1 Like

I’ll check.

Career stats: Carson has already lasted one more season than Miller. Carson has twice as many carries, over twice as many yards and over 3x the number of TDS. All this despite Carson battling injuries and playing in an offensive era where a RB’s shelf life is shorter AND the passing game is greater now than was even imagined in the late 70s/early 80s. Terry Miller was special in Stilly during his time, but in the NFL, it’s Carson. And it’s not close.

1 Like

Saban never built a team. All the places saban was at each had title. 2 are blue bloods.
Saban is the best of the bb coach but not many 3 stars on his team.

1 Like

The same 54 that had every opportunity and should of done their homework and hired him away from Duke but didnt. The same 54 that had the same opportunity to hire him away from oSu but didnt.

@travis5266

Thats rushing offense I belive I thought ours was in the 30’s. Would look it up if I cared
They just go around picking things that were not # 1 at and cry about.

1 Like
  1. It was 12-2

2. You better hope we field another historic defense like last season then if you ever want to see it again. Because our offense can’t seem to get it done in crunch time now.

Down a lineman and third string running back going in for the win? I think everyone in the stadium was pretty confused if anything.

It’s about time you look at reality.

1 Like

The defense is going to be better than people expect next year

3 Likes

Spencer has got better every year, he is going to have his best season yet next year as well

3 Likes

Fair points. Well done.

1 Like

I hope he does. If the offense can be 60% better than last year, and the defense can be around 80% of the 100% that we saw last year, we have a chance to get back to Arlington, finish the job, and make our first playoff.

2 Likes