What RB Deondre Jackson's Commitment Means for Oklahoma State

You miss understand what I was a agree to.
I Said tempo helps all qbs. Tempo does mean the qb isn’t a pro style qb, weeden.

I’ve talked about thus with you before. You just dnt throw a ball out there and tell 11 guys to go fast. Remember me asking you if you would throw a ball at your son as fast as you can when he started playing catch.
They have to mix it up. It’s not all about sander and what he can do.

AD > Barry

You do spout of crazy stuff. I do sarcasm.

Umm. Because we usually have three to four weeks to prepare for it?

I don’t know what in the hell you’re talking about. Before last season we went three years in a row averaging less points per game.

I never said he didn’t get better. I’m just simply saying his potential could be limited.

Everybody knows alot of the recruits did work out. That had hurt our offense. Which ties into lower scoring.
Last year big 12 showed we can score as any other school.

The bowl got players health and young players more reps to learn the system

You take away 3 games Sanders did a great job on keep the ball. He made a improvement in all areas. I thought you like Sanders. I guess you will throw anybody under the bus

1 Like

Heck if you only take away the 2 Baylor games, Spencer throws 7 fewer INTs.

2 Likes

I add the ou game he had 2 pics and didn’t he had a fumble

1 Like

I think you’re right.

1 Like

I think at times Sanders tries to do too much on a play he knows they have defended He is much better than his first 2 years where he tried getting a ball into very tight coverage. Hope he takes another step this year. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Sounds to me like the offensive coaching staff should start drilling the right formations into their heads🤷‍♂️. Can’t really blame players when the coaches refuse to correct them.

I don’t think it should take any more than 5 attempts to figure out if something is going to work or not. That’s Gundy for ya though. Just “Do the same thing we’ve always done”. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They are trying to force Sanders to do something he’s never had to do through high school or through most of his college career. You can’t just all of a sudden ask a QB that’s been uptempo most of his career to play like a pro QB. If he’s got the legs and capacity to go uptempo that’s what you do with him. You don’t try to make him something he’s not. For whatever reason it is, nobody else seems to get this.

Yea joy your rite thats why by the end of the year they were doing better. That’s why all coach would prefer older players.

1 Like

AR brought up a good point. Even Kansas had proven you can get a 12 win season without a conference title.

Joy I wish you would come on here and not say something stupid. I’ve given up you saying something smart.

Is the qb the only factor what kinda of offense your run.
If you notice the more the team grew the more the offense playbook opened up.

Any way with the offense taking so much time it help the defense.

Sander got over 60% on red rose td that up10% over the last two years. We had the 5th highest red zone opportunities. We get that up to 70 to 75 this year would be big. With his turnovers falling it should be a better year.

1 Like

They didn’t winthe league or even there division.
I really dnt know what this has to do with anything.
Unless your saying we’re as good as Kansas.

1 Like

It’s not the only factor, but any coach with common sense would tell you the QB is pretty much the general of the field. That’s why you could never be a coach.

Does it really, though? Because we played some hurry up offense against ND and Baylor in the 2nd half and our defense pretty much still locked down tight in the 2nd half. Looks like you were wrong again🤷‍♂️.

How is that their fault? You can only play who is on the schedule. We didn’t win the league either.

Yes joy your rite thats why teams are made of 1 players.

1 Like