What We Know (and Don't Know) About Chuba, Tylan, Monken and Dunn

Wow, didn’t realize it was that serious. When I read about it I wondered what it meant. Tua seems like a really good dude, hopefully he can overcome this and at least get a contract in the NFL.

1 Like

I want to believe, I really do but when was the last time the NCAA smashed someone that they should have… I mean Miami should never field a football team again along with other teams that should have been severely punished and who were barely even slapped on the hand like North Carolina, Penn State, Baylor, Auburn, Bama (just do a check on the players cars in the parking lot), and don’t even get me started on the basketball schools. Also if they do actually come down on Kansas I am afraid it won’t be for years and years. Really hope I am wrong though.

2 Likes

I currently can’t like your comment, but amen to all that.

And if everyone wants to have some Sam Mayes ammunition, he drove a brand new Tahoe his senior year… :shushing_face:

That isn’t anything compared to the Bama players. Heck just type a search of Alabama football players and vehicles is one of the auto populates that come up. Meaning it is a big online topic and there are a lot of pictures out there. Funny thing is I just found this in relation to someone talked about on here, Laquon Treadwell, who decided to go to Ole Miss instead of OSU. Wonder why…

Ehhhh…I’m not sure what the relevance of a picture of two women giving him a kiss is…that has happened plenty of times at OSU.

Yeah not sure why they added that, its the little pics at the top that I was meaning. One is a whole lot of $100s and the other is a very expensive looking diamond encrusted ring which he also wearing in the pic with the money. My real point is that it would not take the NCAA but an internet search to come up with a TON of possible violations that they should check on, but do they ever do that… we all know the answer.

1 Like

Ohio St missed out on the playoff for one season. Isn’t that really all we’re hoping for in regards to Kansas?

That would be better than what most of the other teams that have violations end up getting. Again I hope that happens but it would be out of character for the NCAA based on past performances.

Going to put this subject back on track.

4 Likes

We’ll see. I know that his buyout may be a bit much for Rutgers, so it’s possible but I still don’t think it’s locked in.

Yep…

Carousel

5 Likes

My feeling. Gleeson is gone. Monken returns to coach with his good buddy and they both run BPS while their sons run the strip together.

18 Likes

@AdamM you never know how that coach will turn out though. There’s big time hires at big time programs all the time. OU got very fortunate that Riley worked out so well. No guarantee the next one will be as successful. See Texas after Mack, Michigan (in general), USC after Carroll, Florida State after Jimbo, Tech post Leach, etc.

2 Likes

Ah, but Rutgers has Big 10 money now.

Dinosaurs with lasers…?

Hah, that’s so 2015. Give me little tardigrades with lasers. The war will be fought on the nano front.

1 Like

wtf is that?

1 Like

That’s a misfortuned pug dog.

2 Likes

Microscopic organisms that have survived for millions of years. And we accidentally put some on the moon recently.

1 Like

Swoons

2 Likes