What We Know (and Don't Know) About Chuba, Tylan, Monken and Dunn

GUNDY/MONKEN 2020…Stillwater Under the Neon Palms!!!

3 Likes

This post makes me wish this was an icon I could click :

I know Gleeson isn’t a name on the title but can I put here that I’m hearing he’s 90% leaving? Is that ok? That’s a serious “report” btw. For those that care.

20 Likes

They don’t get a full share for like 5 more years.

”My vote for HC in Norman would be lil Gundy. He’s been there forever and I think that would mean something.“

Lil Gundy would be too good to be true for us. There’s likely a good reason he’s been there for 22yr w no true promotion.

Fingers crossed that Lincoln bolts to the NFL, but I think he loves what he’s doing too much including recruiting

2 Likes

Getting 49 points hung on him in the first half might have been a reality check for him though…

1 Like

If you have Monken available then reduce Gleeson’s buyout and let’s roll! We’d have what we want and a professional courtesy to Gleeson to help him get where he wants.

5 Likes

Plus any coach at the level Riley is at has a massive ego and those usually want to prove they can do the job at the highest level. I bet Riley is thinking if I can develop these athletes at this level into heisman winning first round NFL draft picks what can I do at that level. Then top it off with taking over Americas team… Of course I might be looking at this from glasses with one orange (OSU) and one blue (Dallas Cowboys) lenses.

3 Likes

Joe Moorhead looking for a job and would be a cheap OC.

Very unfortunate news.

1 Like

If Monken is legitimately available and ready to come back to Stillwater, just forget about Gleeson’s buyout completely. Monken won’t have one because he’s not going to have a job soon, so it’s an even trade off for us.

TBD - could be wildly fortunate.

I think that’s okay if you are upgrading to Monken as Co OC. What are you hearing about Monken? 10%,50%,98.32% confident he is in the mix?

So, this just happened. Either it’s a good sign that he’s back or a good sign that the person running the account is more willing to play around. Either way, it’s positive.

6 Likes

What if he hasn’t made his decision, and they’re all trying to encourage him to come back, by doing that?

1 Like

Also possible, which still means that whoever is running the account (no WAY it’s actually MG) is being given or is taking more freedom with the account, which is a positive step.

1 Like

I assume it would make it a little harder to leave

Something happened, there is absolutely know way this all comes from the top like this “just for fun.”

9 Likes

Yeah, can’t see Gundy doing that, unless the players all implored him to do so.

Can you tell if any of the players have “liked” or whatever you do on Twitter?Specifically Chuba? I’m social media illiterate.