What We Know (and Don't Know) About Chuba, Tylan, Monken and Dunn

Someone else had to have taken control of his account for that…

2 Likes

I wanna try!!

1 Like

I disagree strongly, but that’s something you’re able to believe.
Gundy has resisted the push to social for years. I think it’s a lot more likely that the team finally got him to cave on being more free with twitter, and this was a good opportunity to showcase that. I also don’t think this shift happened yesterday, I think it’s probably been since around the end of the regular season that the team has convinced him a new strategy is needed.

2 Likes

Works for me as long as they have some autonomy. In fact it would actually work better, less chance of any rants!!!

1 Like

That happened to me on Tuesday with all the craziness. Saw it at first and was really confused.

5 Likes

PFB writers have been dark for a few hours…assuming sauces are mixed together and reports are being filed. Brace yourselves

5 Likes

I’m not unwilling to give credit to Gundy for changing, but I think we should be giving credit to the team of people coordinating this instead of the guy who says “alright”.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s all typed up and they’re just waiting to hit the publish button.

1 Like

“How can one strive to be…that which they have already become?”

InDeEd…HoW?

Of course, but that’s my point (and Lee’s too, I think). I don’t think he was the originator of this, but he does deserve credit for letting it happen (especially given his distaste for social media) and even getting in on it.

1 Like

I disagree, I think that credit goes to the team who wore him down. You don’t give credit to someone for not being an idiot.

1 Like

This.

How do you give someone credit for “letting it happen”…?

“Hey, thanks for finally getting out of the way and not being a stubborn oaf. Here’s an award.”

3 Likes

Random : You guys post in the freebie forum as well? I bookmarked the PFB+ section and haven’t ventured over to free-opolis in a month or so. Not sure if I’m missing much. I really don’t miss the toxicity of the old comments section, so not sure if that’s the same there or not.

That’s my main point. I’m willing to give all the credit for the work he did making Dunn stay(assuming the sauces are correct). I think he was the point person on that and put in a lot of time and energy to work something out. But this isn’t something I see him putting much work in, all he did was say ok.

Get ready.

17 Likes

I don’t think I do unless I don’t notice the difference. I left gopokes and orangpower forums as they weren’t really fun anymore and toxic styles of posting there. I hope a little skin in the game prevents this forum from morphing into those previously mentioned.

3 Likes

I think almost all of the threads I actively follow are plus. I’ll look at free threads if the subject looks interesting, but otherwise I’m spending my time on the plus forum.

Ugh, right there with you.

1 Like

Here it comes!