What We Know (and Don't Know) About Chuba, Tylan, Monken and Dunn

These comments make me glad I never got into the comments or forums of those sites.

I’m going to break my refresh button

2 Likes

I try to stay here. The last two things posted in the free section were a less-nuanced and more shouty version of the ‘tired of Gundy thread’ and a now-deleted trolly political thread. The money thing really does seem to be a good barrier.

2 Likes

You said that and I immediately reopened twitter.

THIS IS A VERY DIFFERENT TWEET

19 Likes

Is Chuba gonna post the flag? At this point, he’s got to pin Stillwater and post the flag right?

This is fantastic.

Oh man, GoPokes was just like wading through toxic sewage.

Remember “OrangeTuono” from the Disqus comments? That person was on GoPokes, and…yeah, they were the same, if not worse. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

And while we can discuss the pros and cons of Gundy in a civilized manner here…there it was full-on Gundy kool-aid. No criticism was allowed, or the “olds” would put down their Geritol and start rambling.

4 Likes

oh jesus

WOW!!!

So just heard that apparently Monkens son is going to go to OSU next year as well…

2 Likes

It’s happening!!!

2 Likes

Oh…my…goodness…

runs to the bathroom

2 Likes

I said that earlier :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl:

3 Likes

I hate it…have the same problem right now.

1 Like

Hey, you know what? Congratulations for spreading the joy.

These PFB admins don’t know nothin’ about being happy people… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Sounds like a truly lovely and wholesome time over there. Shame I missed out.

I mean he’s either coming back, or the entire athletic department is trying to get the entire fan base to turn on them right?

1 Like

Someone suggested it earlier, but if Chuba comes back we should absolutely have a game where we fly the Canadian flag and sing the anthem.

Mayes saying Gleeson is gone and Monken is back.

Guys. The next few days might make people love Gundy (more) if everything I just heard is true. The stars are aligning…

20 Likes